❃.✮:▹ 17 ◃:✮.❃

Why did Jin cry even when there is no need for it?

"Goddamnit! I am your husband, Seokjin!" These words were making Jin cry. Jungkook never made him feel that way.

Looking back to the day they were supposed to spend the night together in each other's arms, that didn't happen.

The way they talk? Of course, they talk to each other, but is that the way married couples talk? No!

The way they are supposed to talk and spend time with each other like every other couple, go out on dates and understand each other. None of this happened.

Neither Jin did complain. He never questioned Jungkook about why he isn't treating Jin like his own husband.

Seeing the situations, not once they looked like a married couple, to me. And that is the exact reason, Jin wept when Jungkook uttered those words

Goddamnit! I am your husband, Seokjin!

....

In the evening, Jin cooked the meal but didn't join Jungkook for supper, but starved himself that day.

Jungkook who noticed the other's absence, pushed the plate harshly to the side and went upstairs. He found Seokjin on the bed, turned to the side and silently crying.

Jungkook isn't a talkative person and he didn't know how to deal with someone who's crying. Obviously, you comfort them. He doesn't know, bad thing.

He sat beside Jin on the bed. Jin felt someone's presence and quickly wiped away his tears.

Silence. This silence was hurting. Never in their whole time being together the silence was hurting one of them. And yes, it is hurting Seokjin. But, Seokjin couldn't do anything about it even if he wants to.

He wants to slap Jungkook and say, "I love you, Jungkook. I love you so much. I can't live without you. You're my whole world!!" But, he can't. The other doesn't have any one feeling towards the other male. For him, they are just married for name's sake.

For Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.

The next day, Jin woke up as usually early and saw the plate pushed away with some food out of the plate. With tears in his eyes, he washed the plate and change the table cloth. Later, he cooked the meal and Jungkook came down just in time.

They had the breakfast and Jungkook went and started the car. Jin considered his silence and didn't want to join Jungkook in the ride to the office. Jungkook was waiting for Jin to come so, they can leave but no traces of Jin.

Jungkook started honking loudly and for long. Jin, who was hearing it, again started to feel anxious and emotional. He quickly grabbed his belongings and he walked,  crying silently, towards the car.

He entered and Jungkook raised the gear towards the office. They were already late and Jungkook didn't care. They rushed towards their room, as they heard people murmur about them as usual.

Jin was silent the whole morning. He did his job without fail. He mentioned all the meeting and they were assisted by him.

Soobin, "Good morning, Jin!" Jin whispered, "Yes, good morning, Soobin."

"Are you feeling low?" Soobin pouted sadly. "A little? Yes, Soobin. Yesterday was not a good day for me, its affecting my present day." Soobin hummed.

"If you dont mind, can we go out on a date?" Soobin wiggled his eyebrows. Jin looked at Soobin, totally in disbelief. He just shrugged it off with a sweet smile. "Wait! Are you smiling right now? You mean yes? You mean no? I am serious though!" Jin just shook his head.

"Not possible, Soobinie. Mr. Jeon has 2 meetings, right after the other and it's me who's assisting. So, i am sorry. Maybe, later?" He said, trying to play along.

"Booooh! Fine, Jin! We can wait for later to come. But, keep smiling. Your smile, just your smile makes my day!" Soobin said and he walked away.

Jin immediately imagined Jungkook in Soobin's place and felt having butterflies in his stomach. Imagining Jungkook saying them is a dream. Of course, it is. It can take a lifetime for Jungkook to utter those words.

....

For the two meetings, Jin and Jungkook attended them successfully and returned to their home.

All the while, it's again the silence. Jin has been silent the whole day and it is bothering Jungkook.

Jungkook has been used to Jin talking or calling him for food, fo discussing about work. He isn't used to Jin being silent at all.

And of course, it has to bother the other.

Author: for all my readers, teddy bears.

Double update. 💕😙