❃.✮:▹ 59 ◃:✮.❃

"Here, have these, Jiminie." Jin handed him a bowl of pomegranate seeds. "Don't give me an incomplete bowl, Jiminie." Jimin nodded and quickly started eating.

Jin immediately got a face in his thoughts. Jungkook.

"How's Jungkook, Jiminie? Na-namjoon?"

"I need to talk to them, Jinnie pie. I haven't talked to Jungkook but Namjoon is fine. He will come back tomorrow." Jimin took his phone and immediately started to text someone and Jin immediately turned around, guilty.

"Bruh, your husband loves you sm. 😌👍
Don't delay that shit anymore. Come and settle this." Jimin texted and said, "He will be fine, Jinnie pie. Don't worry. Namjoon will take care." Jimin chuckled. Jimin smiled and nodded.

......

"Bruh, your husband loves you sm. 😌👍
Don't delay that shit anymore. Come and settle this." Looking at this message from Jimin made Jungkook's heart flatter. He breathed out and send a thumbs up emoji. Now, that the website and the problem is solved, Jungkook thought it was the right time to go talk to Jin and convince him he is gonna change but he doesn't know what's coming up for him.

......

Jin was cooking food when a pair of hands circled through his thin waist. His body stiffened as his mind gave him a visual of Jungkook. "Calm down, Jinnie pie. It's just me." It was of course Jimin. "Yeah.." His voice was lowered as a botter smile played on his lips. Jimin laid his head on Jin's shoulders. "What're you cooking for us!?" He looked over. "Just a normal dish, Jimin. After what happened, I can't take any risk cooking spicy food for you."

"Pfft, boring." Jimin freed himself away and went to sit on the couch.  He got a text from someone and he checked, "Hello, Mr. Kim. This is Kang Seokjoon. The doctor from earlier. Hope you didn't forget me."

He smiled and immediately typed a reply, "Of course, I didn't. You've done a great favour for me and I am really thankful for you, doctor. Thank you so much!"

"You're always welcome, Mr. Kim." Jimin just sent a smiling emoji and didn't get any reply again. He put his phone aside and Just then the door bell rang, Jimin, getting up, he said, "I will go, check!"

He opened the door and found Jungkook standing straight and buffed up. Jimin quickly looked down to see what's in his hands and he found fruits. "For me?" He quickly took them into his hands and daryed a serious look towards Jungkook, shushing him before he even started to talk.

Jungkook, even though he was confused, he stayed silent and listened to his brother. Jimin whispered, "Why did you come now?”

"Jiminie, who is it? Should I come?"

Jimin panicked and said, "No no, Jinnie pie. Na-na-namjoon sent me fruits, that's it. You carry on. I am fine!" Jin stayed back and continued with his work. "Now you tell, why did you come now?" He whisper yelled.

"I thought it is a good time for me to see Jin and talk to him about it.” Jimin shook his head and said, " You go upstairs, I will text you. And,” He look at his feet and then back at him. "Don't you dare make any sound while you go up."

"Dammit."

.....

Jimin went back to his seat and quickly texted Jungkook. "You are a good husband. But, not right now."

"I would've texted you and let you know what going on! You shouldve waited for me, Kook!"

"Oh, tell me what's going on already?"

"Somebody sent these texts to Jin."

"Ik they're fake but he wouldn't believe."

*sent an attachment*

"The f***?"

Jimin didn't give him an answer but went into the kitchen to talk to Jin once again. And this time too, he slid his arms through Jin's waist and again his body stiffened. "It's me again!" Jimin said and Jin smiled, "You want something to eat, Jiminie?" Jin softly asked, relieved. "No, no.. I came to drink water but I thought I should give you some company too." Jin smiled heartfully, "Thank you, Jiminie. Don't drink cold water, please." Jimin nodded and went to take a glass. He while searching, asked, "Jinnie are you sure about the divorce?"

Jin looked at Jimin breathing out, which was heavy. "You have seen those texts, Jiminie. He clearly doesn't want me in his life anymore. And how long should I stay hanging onto something which is hurting you from the beginning?" Jin hung his head low and sighed, "Don't keep it in your head and go, sit. I will arrange the table for us to eat." Jimin wanted to say something but he thought Jungkook should explain it to him, himself. He then nodded and ran back slowly to his place with his phone.

"Bro! I don't even have a profile picture in my Facebook account."

"THAT'S NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Jimin giggled.

_______________________

Author: be ready for what's gonna happen next. 🤡

@ all my teddy bears. 😇💕✨