❃.✮:▹ 21 ◃:✮.❃

Jin after starting for too long, scoffed standing where exactly he was standing. He walked back to his place and continued doing his job.

The rest of the day, Jin announced all the schedule on time and meetings took place well and fine.

A knock was heard. Jin looked at the door and then at Jungkook. Jungkook who was staring at his pc, said, "Come in." It was Kai.
"Good afternoon, sir. Good afternoon, Jin."

Jin smiled and greeted back, "Good afternoon, Kai." While, Jungkook just hummed. "Sir, the documents." Kai placed the file on the table and turned to Jin. "Thank you for the microwaves, Jin." He said and without another word, he left the room.

Jungkook looked at Jin, "What microwaves?"

"I arranged microwaves for those who brings their food from home. On the first day, i was here to give you lunch, i wanted to reheat it but there was no microwave. So, i thought it's better for us to manage a microwave for everyone." Jin smiled at the thought but Jungkook looked at Jin, expressionless.

"You are thinking about the power consumption? You don't need to worry. They are five star rated microwaves and i picked them for their best work and 33% less power consumption." Jin proudly smiled.

"Ok, you can go." Jin scoffed under his breath and walked away to his place, meanwhile, Jungkook just smiled inside, feeling happy from teasing his Husband.

...

Jin and Jungkook went home and Jin was more than just tired. He plopped down on the couch, massaging his neck. He rested his head on the couch and had a small nap. Meanwhile, Jungkook got freshed up and came downstairs.

"Seok-" Jungkook didn't find Jin there and looked everywhere for him. He found Jin sleeping peacefully on the couch. He went to the switch board and switch the fan on.

He walked back to the couch and sat down, started doing his work.

Minutes later, Jin woke up and when he scanned his surroundings he saw Jungkook. With a smile, he said, "Sorry, Jungkook. I was tired. What would you like for supper now?" He asked as he brushed his bouncy hair back.

Jungkook said, "Anything is fine, Seokjin. I'd like to have my supper right here." Without lifting his head from the laptop. "Alright, Jungkook. Will be ready in half an hour."

Jin said walking to the kitchen, humming a song.

As said, after 30 minutes, wonderful aroma was all around the house and Jungkook was already drooling. "Jungkook, food's ready." Jungkook nodded and waited for Jin to bring the food.

Minutes later, Jin walked with plates in his hands. He settled them down on the teapoy and Jungkook closed his laptop. He went to the kitchen to wash his hands, came back to his place and took the plate into his hands.

He looked over at Jin and found him forwarding some show on the television. It was a k-drama. Once he was done, he sat back with the plate in his hands.

"What show is it?" Jungkook asked as he stared at the TV. "It's not a show, Jungkook. It's a series." Jin said and continued munching.

Sometimes, comedy scenes have showed up and unknowingly even Jungkook was laughing at the scenes. They were enjoying the series but suddenly Jin's phone started to ring.

Jin took his phone and saw it was from his brother. He happily picked the call and started talking. He put the plate aside and Jungkook didn't mind their conversation and continued to watch the series.

A very intimate scene has come in the series and Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable but still staring at the scene. Meanwhile, Jin was still talking on the phone.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off and felt himself getting turned on from the scene. He shifted in his place and side-eyed Jin. Jin was still happily talking.