❃.✮:▹ 46 ◃:✮.❃

"Jungkook, come have your breakfast." Jin called out and Jungkook silently sat on the table.

"How are you feeling now, Seo-Seokjin?"

Jin didnt answer the question but kept staring at particularly nothing. Jungkook didn't want to disturb him and continued eating his food with a shrug.

"The food is delicious, Seokjin." For which no expression was shown. "Seo-Seokjin, a-are you ok?" Jungkook asked while feeling the awkward silence which is not really an awkward one. And that didn't bring Jin out of his own thoughts.

Jungkook noticed that he is thinking about something and isn't here with him in the world and with the world. Jin got up and walked to the kitchen with the exact same thing running on hus mind and nothing else.

Jungkook finished his food and got up to put the plate in the sink and with a loud thud, Jin was brought back to reality. And just then, he had a strong feeling of asking the question, the DOUBT.

"Did you drug the drink, Jungkook?" Jin asked while facing the other side of Jungkook. Jungkook was speechless. He can't answer it at all.

He did drug the drink but for his own good, their own good. But, what is he going to tell? A test to check how he feels about Jungkook? Or what does this marriage really mean to him? Or how much he values this marriage?

Dumb questions and poor choice of questions to ask. He just stood there dumbfounded. He didnt move an inch. He was just breathing.

"So you really drugged the drink?"

"Seokjin-" A pause. Jin was waiting for an answer.

Breathe in.. "Yes, it was drugged, Seokjin. But-" A chance was not given. "So, you wanted to have a whole night with me without letting me know about it by drugging my drink."

"No! Seokjin, I can explai-"

"GODDAMIT! I AM YOUR HUSBAND, SEOKJIN! Remember these words Jungkook? It's you who said those words to me. If you knew i am your husband then you might have also knew that we can have nights together without drugs. You have right on me." Jin said as he stared at Jungkook struggling to butt in to tell him the real reason for drugging, as tears fell down.

"I thought you changed Jungkook. Changed for me, for father and mother, for this marriage.. But, I am wrong. I am completely wrong." Jin finally gave in as he collapsed down crying in pain. Jungkook knelt down as he held Seokjin in his hands, hugging him.

"I am sorry, Seokjin. I shouldn't have done it. I am sorry." More and more the cries were heard while Jungkook was shaking inside, concerned about Jin, while apologising continuously.

........

As the hug continued, the cries faded and Jungkook started to calm down. He looked at Seokjin's face and he noticed that Jin is sleeping peacefully after a long half an hour cry.

Jungkook picked Seokjin up in his arms and went upstairs to their room. He placed him gently on thr bed, covered him with a duvet and left the room after placing a kiss on Seokjin's head.

.........

"Hey, Good to see you here." with a smirk on his face, Hoseok greeted Jungkook stretching his hand out.

Jungkook didn't really wanted to make it a fight or a big thing but the rage in him that his husband now hates him for his doing is taking over him.

Jungkook, without another thought, reached out to the other's collar. He grabbed it really tight and as their faces are so close to each other, "Why did you do this? I clearly know that's not the drug you gave me back then." Hoseok smirked and freed himself from Jungkook's hold with a harsh push.

"How did it go I asked. Have you seen his smile, Jungkook? That didn't change you yet? You're heartless.

I did this for him, dumbass. i did this for him! You forgot me, and now you have Seokjin. Take care of him while you can." From there, Hoseok left without another word.

Jungkook just stood there speechless.

He went back home and sat on the couch leaning onto the back. "What does he mean by that?" He massaged his temples as he thought deeply about Hoseok's words.

_______________________

author: Hello there my dear teddy bears
another update for purpletulips04 and all my lovely teddy bears. 💕😭😭🌼