❃.✮:▹ 44 ◃:✮.❃

Author: I beforehand apologize for what's gonna happen in this chapter. I hope you'll not hate me for this. Just be patient. 😄🤗✨

Mature content.

________________________

It was finally Kookjin's day for the get-together and since that day, Jungkook and Jin never talked a word with each other.

The conversation ended in the car by a hum only, from Jungkook. Jin was silent because he was really mad.

Both couldn't sleep at all. One in the bedroom and one on the couch doing some work.

Jin went to the market and bought all the groceries for the evening and went straight to his grandmother's home. "Good afternoon, halmoni! How are you?" Jin excitedly asked and the old women hugged Jin. "I missed you, Jinnie. I am fine, how's my honey bun?"

Jin giggled like a little baby and they talked for some time. Later, he explained that there is a get together in their home and he wants her to come but she denied it as soon as she heard.

"Atleast cook some food for us, halmoni, please??" Jin showed his puppy eyes and his grandmother agreed, falling for those. "Fine fine, you little rascal." She took the groceries and cooked all specials for him to take.

She packed them all and it was time for him to leave and he hugged her really tight. "I miss you, halmoni. I hope mom will come back to you." He whispered silently and kissed her cheeks gently for which she smiled.

"Bye, halmoni. Take care, ok?" She nodded as she fondly stared at those sad eyes. "You too, honey bun."

Jin went back to his home and spotted Jungkook coming out of the kitchen. He looked like he was searching for something and as soon as he saw Jin, he calmed down. Without another word, he went back to his work, making Jin pout.

He stuck his tongue out and went to arrange the table for the night and later to get ready.

And Just when Jin want to take a bath, Jungkook went into the bathroom. Jin huffed and rolled his eyes at Jungkook. He can do nothing but wait.

.....

The family gathered with all smiles and happiness but a serious face was still there and that is Jungkook's. People didn't mind because they knew he is always like that.

Jungkook didn't expect a text message from Hoseok at that time. But he got one. It says,

"Hey, how's the plan going. This is the last day."

Jungkook quickly typed in a reply, "Oh! I totally forgot about that!"

"He seems to be catching the smell and i already wasted a pill."

"Now i have only one and that worst thing is, we are not talking anymore."

Hoseok sent a laughing emoji and said, "Just give to someone else to give it to him. Whom you think can get the job done. Someone who has become quite close to him."

Jungkook replied with an ok and put the phone down.

"Who is it?"

He looked through the crowd and noticed Namjoon. 'Should i give it to Namjoon? No! What if he says I gave it to him and he doesn't drink?

What about Jimin? They are really close? Will he drink? Jimin wouldn't give it to him because it's me who is giving him.

What about Eomma? Wait-I shouldn't involve parents into this.'

He then saw Yoongi. 'Yes! Yoongi is the right person! But, why will he give it to him?'

Yoongi saw Jungkook staring at him and smirked looking away. Later when all of them say to have a chat and the little gap for Jin to reheat the food, Yoongi saw the time to have a chat with Jungkook.

"Hey," Yoongi said taking Jungkook attention from the balcony view. "Hi!" Jungkook seemed a little surprised.

"What's up?"

"Uhhh, Jin said he is having a pain the stoma-no! Head! Yes! A headache. I... bought him some pills but we got into a fight and he is not talking with me.. AT ALL! So i just thought for someone to give it to him and i think you're the right person."

Yoongi again smirked even though he became a little doubtful. "Fine, where's the pill?"

"It's added the water and drink it." Yoongi nodded and Jungkook just gave him the glass of the completely mixed pill water. Yoongi took him to Jin as said with one last look at Jungkook.

"Hey, Jin!" Jin was getting the dishes ready and smiled when he saw Yoongi. "Hey, hyung."

"You're husband is quite caring. He bought you pills for headache and gave it to me to give it to you."

"Too much. He can just come give it to me." He said putting another set in the microwave.

"Maybe, but drink it first." Yoongi said and gave it to him. He drank it one sip and leaned on the kitchen island with Yoongi. "You both fought?"

"That's barely a fight, hyung. He was mad at me for not telling him i was going to your place. We haven't talked ever since we came back home from your place." Yoongi giggled.

After 2 to 3 minutes of talking Jin seemed quite trippy and missed his step twice. "Hey, easy there, you ok?" Yoongi asked while checking up on Jin. "I feel.... Drowsy, hyung." He said as he massaged his temple. Maybe, you should go rest?" He said and helped him sit on of the chairs. "The pill is working on it's job." Jin just nodded and just then Jungkook came in.

"Umm, Yoongi.. appa wants to talk to you, he called." Yoongi nodded, "Help him rest, the pill is making him drowsy." Jungkook nodded and Yoongi left.

Jungkook approached Jin and sat beside him.

Jungkook just sat there waiting for Jin to say something but all he heard was small groans. He confusedly just stared at Jin and just then someone called him from outside. He cussed and went to see what happened.

Jin slowly got up from the place and went to the door. He pushed it to close and locked it.

He walked back to the place he was sitting and unconsciously he unbuttoned the three buttons of his shirt and started to touch himself. He started to moan while having his hands hover over his sweet spots and started to play with his hole while moaning heavily.

He bit his lip tightly while insetting a finger in but too much pleasure and pain together made him moan more and more. He inserted another and enjoyed every moment of it. He finally came after the drain in his energy.

He was trying his best to keep his moans low but he was loud enough to radiate around the room. Little did he know, the room isn't locked.

________________________

Author: A little update because i dont wanna lose my followers, my teddy bears!!!! 💕. And i am sorry if I went too far in the update and comment your thoughts so i can do something about this update. ✨😇😗