❃.✮:▹ 35 ◃:✮.❃

Author: from now on, things might get a little off-hand. Please don't take anything to heart, personally. :D

✨✨✨

Jungkook entered the cafe with a load of discomfort in his heart. Hoseok, who was waiting for him, waved a hi. Jungkook walked to the seat there and sat beside him. The whole Cafe was rushy and all of the customers were chit-chatting.

"Good morning, Jungkook. Hope you're having a great morning."

"Good morning. My morning isn't always this uncomfortable."

Hoseok chuckled. "Well, well, we are going to take the discomfort away, very soon. Now buckle up, Jungkook. I want to know your thoughts on this daily life you are going thru."

Jungkook took a deep breath and released it out. "Why not, your office?" He asked as he scanned his surroundings. "I'm off duty today, Jungkook. So, thats the reason, i asked you to come to somewhere open. It might ease your mind, too.

We can get to your car, if you want. My office must be opened and meanwhile, I'll ask someone to do it for me."

"Yes, that'll work." Hoseok nodded and quickly a typed a text. "Done, shall we go?" Jungkook nodded and both of them went to one of their cars and got it. Jungkook in the drivers seat, Hoseok in the passenger's seat.

"Now, shall we continue?" Jungkook

"Yes, I guess.." after a long pause, Jungkook started, "Well, i wasn't raised like a normal kid with butterflies and rainbows in my life. In fact, none of my brothers were. It kinda makes me sad for it.

But, i have had butterflies and rainbows kind of life, when i was 9. My bestfriend and later, my first love. We are friends from our childhood and we both got separated when I were 15. I am 28 now and he must be 23 or 24. We were neighbours and nothing couldn't seperate us, back then.

I didn't want him to leave and i was sure, he wasn't gonna leave me at any cost. But, he was gone. He was GONE! He left me like how a rainbow vanishes after a period of time. I wanted him in my life, forever. All to myself, calling him only mine.

I hated everything after he left. I won't blame him at all because from what i remember, he left because his parents were transferred to somewhere unknown. I moved on knowing the people will leave when it's time for them to leave.

I became heartless. I knew the feeling of becoming heartless. I didn't consider anyone's feelings but just decided to do whatever appa tells me and focused on my studies, once and for all. I didn't care about anyone, anything in my whole life, again. Knowing he will never return, i changed myself to a rock so no one can hurt me again by leaving me." Jungkook said as he finally looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed and said, "i understand, Jungkook. I do." Hoseok tapped on the other's shoulder. "Ok, we'll go to the next question. But before that we will go to my office so, i can record all the process for you." Jungkook nodded and looked outside the car window.

Hoseok drove to the place which was a hour away, silently. When they reached the place, Hoseok lead Jungkook inside and found someone cleaning the place. "Oh, Mr. Jung. The place is all cleaned for you." Hoseok awkwardly smiled and nodded. "You may leave now, thank you." Hoseok smiled again.

"Sit down, right here, Jungkook. Let me set things up for the next question." Hoseok quickly set up a camera and quickly brought a glass of water and a drug beside it. "So, i am going to give you a drug which helps you open up and let everything out which is right from your mind. I hope you understood."

"I.. did!" Jungkook shifted in his place and slowly adjusted himself in the seat.

"Ok, then. Have the drink." Hoseok handed the glass with the drug. Jungkook drank it all and Hoseok said, "Good, now lean back, Jungkook. Close your eyes and lemme just ask you the next question.

What does this marriage mean to you?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook frustratedly looked away. "I dont know... As i said, i decided not to think about myself and focused on my study. Now, i became the CEO. First, Jimin was in the position. He became pregnant and Taehyung hyung was asked to get into it, but since hyung isn't interested, Father asked me to take it.

This marriage.. this marriage is, it's f**ked up. I won't blame Seokjin for it but i don't even know how to deal with my own self, how can I take care of Seokjin?" Jungkook frustratedly sighed and continued, "i have to start thinking about myself first and then think about Seokjin. But, first of all, i need Seokjin to know that i do see him as my husband but i don't know how people see their husbands or how they treat them."

"Jungkook," Hoseok calmly said, "Please, listen to me. From now on, i will tell you what to do and whatever happens, happens for your own good. Ok?" Jungkook slowly nodded.

"So, i want you to do the same thing to Seokjin, too. Give him the same drug and know his thoughts. You can do it whenever you want it, it doesn't matter.

2 things here, 1. There is so much need for you to know, how Seokjin feels about you, than me.

2. I am not staying in the city for 10 days. You'll have 10 days time and do it by then. You know where to find me later." Hoseok said and Jungkook slowly got into deep thoughts.

Author: hello there my teddy bears. Its been a long time since i last updated? Yes! I missed you.

In fact, i became so busy bc i have lot of assignments and my hand is really numb to them now. I can really hear a bone ticking for no reason. I am weak, teddies!!!!! 😭😂

Anyways, idk when is the next chapter. I hope you all will wait patiently till then.

I love you all and thanks for reading. 🥺✨💕