❃.✮:▹ 33 ◃:✮.❃

"i think, i am ready."

On the other side, Jin is having a headache from dealing the case. The leads are all erased and he can't do anything about it. Even, Yoongi is helpless because he promised himself he wouldn't get involved but help Jin tackle the case.

Jin just concluded he has to wait till the opponent makes a move with the formula they stole from them and he should avoid it, currently.

Out of the blue, a text from a stranger got his suspicion more high.

"We are going to make a deal. Meet me with your boss at the city outskirts later at 6, this evening.

The old building with its ground facing the direct sky. Shiny and clear!"

Jin sat there and thought about for more than hour and the clue isn't really easy. He kept his mind occupied and immediately sent the text to Yoongi, in hope to get an answer from him.

"A building with its ground facing direct sky? The sea? The beach? But, the beach doesn't have a building at all! The lighthouse? Nobody is allowed inside the lighthouse and there's no room for people to stay and make meetings! Uggghhhhh!"

Jin frowned while grabbing his hair a little. He can't do anything! "Am i that stupid?"

"Hey!" Jin gasped, froze in his seat. He looked and found Yoongi grinning like a kid. "Hyu-hyung! Do not do like this again! I'm a weak soul, have mercy!" Yoongi chuckled and sat down beside him.

"Where's your husband? I think, we need to have a serious talk." He chuckled again and Jin tried looking around in the coffee room and found Jungkook leaning on the door frame and staring right at them.

While, looking at Jungkook, he said, "Oh! Of course, he is busy staring at you for stealing his husband away all for yourself!

Oh! What did i expect? He is glaring at you. What is the exact problem do you both have always playing like kids. You are the funky one, who likes to play around. while he is always grumpy, who doesn't like your play."

Jungkook walked towards them right after Jin completed his sentence. "Oh! We are waiting for you, Jungkook!" He said as he tapped the chair beside them. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat beside them.

"Well, Jin got a text. It's anonymous and it says, you need to go to the city outskirts by six."

"Are you coming with us, hyung?"

Yoongi smirked with lowered head and said, "No. You saw the text, right!?" He shook his head. Jin became silent.

"Fine, shall we go, Seokjin?" Jin sadly stared at Yoongi and nodded. "Yes."

Jungkook, without a word, got upto his knees with his keys. "Bye, hyung. We will meet later." Jin said and Yoongi smiled, nodding.

"He doesn't even know where he is going, Jin. Take care." Yoongi said while chuckling. Jin nodded and waved a bye to him.

Jungkook was waiting for Jin in the car, while restlessly tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "Jungkook, we have to go somewhere which isn't completely clear. Lemme think about it while you do, too.

The old building with its ground facing the direct sky. Shiny and clear!"

Jungkook started thinking about it and Jin, too. They thought for a while and Jin said to start driving and since it will take some time to get to the out of the city.

After nearly an hour of journey, Jungkook slowed the car speed down.

"What about the building with it's ground facing the sky........" Jin thought while staring outside and saw an open ground with people working there. "Wait a minute! It's not the ground that the building is laid on. It's the ground that is with the building!

Jungkook! I know where to go." Jin said while pointing to the old airport which is under construction. Jungkook sped the car towards the old airport and seen people staring at their car.

They didn't care and got down continued walking towards the building. They ended up going to an excluded room with good lights and furniture, guided by someone.

"Oh! Good evening, gentlemen! Please, have a seat." The man in a black coat greeted them. They say down and Jin noticed something is really wrong with this man's voice.

"Good evening, sir." He bowed. While, Jungkook was as stiff as a concrete floor. "Well, i called you here for our 'dealing' we are going to make." He said as he started to cough a little and still manage to talk in a deep voice.

"What deal?"

"Oh, Jungkook! I stole your perfume idea."

Jin was getting disturbed by the coughing and clearing of the throat and said, "You might wanna have some water, Mister. Your voice is really disturbed. You can have something refreshing in case you're uncomfortable." The man continued clearing his throat and said, "Oh! Sure, i will ask-" and that was his real voice.

"Namjoon?" Jin asked as he stared at the masked face regretting even answering Jin. "Who's Namjoon? I am Hyun..sik."

Jin rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Whom are you trying to fool, hyung? I am your brother for crying out loud? Why are you doing this?" Namjoon sighed and immediately took his mask off.

"We thought it'd work. I knew you're gonna recognise me right away, but it was worth a try. Anyways-"

"No 'anyways', what were you trying to do? And who's we? Who else is with you, hyung?!!" 

"Seokjin, calm down." Jin became silent. "I dont even understand a bit, Namjoon. This is our company together. Why did you have to steal the formula anyways?

Waste of time. Seokjin, let's go."

"Why were you playing, hyung. I didn't have sleep at nights trying to find more leads on this case. This is stupid!" He mocked Namjoon.

"DO NOT TELL THEM THE REASON!" Someone from the Bluetooth told Namjoon. He restlessly sighed and helplessly said, "I am sorry for playing the game." He smiled awkwardly.

"Stupid." Jin uttered and left the place first making Jungkook follow. While leaving, Jungkook smiled assuring, as if he knew it was him. "Take care of Jimin, hyung. The due date is near." He patted the shoulder and went away, following Seokjin, silently.

"I KNEW IT IS GONNA BE A FLOP!"

"Who knew you were gonna have a sore throat right then?"