❃.✮:▹ 39 ◃:✮.❃

"That old woman, who is she, Seokjin?" Seokjin looked at Jin after staring at the city from the terrace. "Oh! She is my grandmother, Jungkook. She and we got separated because there was dispute between my halmoni and my mother.

My mother wanted to marry the love of her life, appa. But, grandpa became really weak, the whole week before their marriage. Appa didn't want to postpone their marriage because they are leaving to Seoul the next day and it was important for his family.

Halmoni didn't like it and cut off ties with her and since eomma didn't know what to do, she just stayed silent. When i turned 22, my grandpa passed away. We begged halmoni to move in with us in Seoul but she refused. She came to Seoul only after I begged her." Jin bitterly smiled. "Eomma and appa doesn't even know she has come here.

Moreover she didn't even want an allowance for her living here and since she cooks well, I managed to help her out up a restaurant, here." Jin sighed and gulped the Soju. Jungkook just nodded.

Just then, his mind striked an idea. 'Why don't you put the tablet now and get his feelings out?'

Jungkook started to think fast and taken Jin's glass to fill it. He checked his pockets and found no tablet. He muttered 'Shit' and said, "I will go get.. water! Yes! Water, Seokjin. Gimme a minute." Jin nodded, half-minded. Jungkook quickly went downstairs and stood in the kitchen.

He sighed and opened the drawer. There he saw a glass which was untouched and he flipped it. He found the tablet. He took it out and again, A thought flicked in his mind.

'What if!?'

'What if this plan also flops? I will lose another tablet!'

'Maybe, i should text and Hoseok to ask him if there are any more.'

He took his phone and sent a text.

"Do you have more tablets you've given me, Hoseok?'

He immediately got a reply and that left him dumbfound.

"No, Jungkook. I don't."

"In fact, i had three left back then and gave you the rest, using one for you."

"What happened? Both tries are wasted?"

Jungkook again muttered a 'Shit',

"No! I am trying to use the last one rn and i dont want to waste the last one so i am making sure."

The message was left seen. Jungkook left the phone aside and thought for a moment. Meanwhile, he heard footsteps and he hid the tablet immediately.

"Is ev-everything ok, Ju-ngko-kook?" Jin was walking, half-drunk. He is hiccing up.

Jungkook tried to formulate words, "Ye-yes! Everything is, Seokjin. Let's go back." Jin nodded and Jungkook immediately grabbed a water bottle and they both went back to the terrace.

Two bottles of Soju is done and now they are sitting in silence, with Jin sleeping on the  armchair and Jungkook staring at Jin, thinking deeply.

He, nevertheless, picked Jin up and circled his hand through his neck and held his other hand. Seokjin was softly snoring and making cute mewling while walking and was loosing his balance.

Jungkook, not being be able to bear the swinging, he held onto Seokjin's waist, a bit tightly and Jin immediately moaned, tapping on Jungkook's hand, where it was placed.

That didn't stop Jungkook. He walked with the same group and put him gently on the bed and covered him with the blanket.

He sighed and went to secure the tablet and clean the terrace and once he is done, he is good to go to bed.

......

The next day, Jin woke up with a groan and went downstairs, he didn't spot Jungkook beside him and he rushed downstairs. He found Jungkook, struggling a little with the something on the stove. Seokjin giggled and went near.

He stood a little far away and said, "Good morning, Jungkook!" Jungkook startled and said, "God, Seokjin! You scared me." Jin closed his mouth not to show his giggling.

"Freshen up and have this hangover drink. Good for your headache." Jin smiled and went back to his room to get ready. He came back downstairs and sat in a chair near the island. He was drinking it silently and out of nowhere he said, "We have a family gathering, Jungkook!" Jungkook chocked on his drink.

"Oh my, Jungkook! Slow." He rubbed his back and Jungkook calmed down. "Wh-where?"

"At......" He thought for a good minute and said,

"Jimin hyung's! I am so excited to meet my champs today. Yaaay!!!" Jin exclaimed.

'UGH...

When will I get a chance to know your feelings, Seokjin?'