❃.✮:▹ 04 ◃:✮.❃

The marriage is planned well by Jungkook and It is said to be on 25th of the month. Mr. Jeon invited everyone in their family and so did Mr. Kim. "Everything was planned very well!" Said Mr. Jeon proudly smiling at the arrangements going on.

At the wedding day, Jungkook was in his room and Jin is in his room. Staying in Jin's room.. Jin is getting ready with the brand new suits, Jungkook himself bought for both of them. The designer is helping him with the suit.

He sat down on the stool, infront of the mirror. He was playing with the watch  he had on. "Why exactly he is marrying me? Why did he say yes to this when he is not ok?

I really can't understand him. But, keeping uncle's words in mind, I really don't want to hurt him. It's ok.. love grows slow." Jin sighed and he heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" He shouted and the person came inside. "Sir, I am your makeup assistant. Shall we start, sir?" He asked as he neared Jin.

Jin slowly nodded and The guy took a good look at Jin's face. "You look beautiful, Mr. Kim. You don't need makeup at all. Your face is already glowing!" The guy said and Jin have him a small smile. "Thank you, sir." He said.

"Oh! Don't call me sir. Call me Hoseok. I am Jung Hoseok. I am the most famous and one of the best makeup artists! Atleast, I call myself that!" He happily did a happy dance and Seokjin smiled and chuckled. "And you are handsome, too. Like! Really handsome~" Jin said smiling at Hoseok.

"Aww! You think so, Mr. Kim!? Thank you so much!" Hoseok did a UwU face and turned Jin's chair towards the mirror. "Let's start the art!" Jin smiled and just in a minute, he said, "Ready!" He said and Jin opened his eyes.  There was no makeup. "You didn't do my makeup at All. We have no time le-"

Hoseok stopped in between. "Oh! You look gorgeous. Don't worry!" Hoseok squealed out and Jin blushes. "Thank you, Hoseok." Jin said hanging his head low. Hoseok slowly turned Jin towards him and Jin faced him.

"Hey there, baby. Don't like the marry the man?" Hoseok asked him in a low voice and join soon his head, smiling bitterly. "No. In fact, I love him so much. Well, I have seen him in my brother's, cousin's wedding.

I thought he was ok with this marriage, heartfully. But later when I met him, he said it is truly for his father. Keeping his father's words in mind, I had to say ok with this. Did I take a wrong decision, Hoseok?" Join asked and Hoseok pouted.

"I don't know how he is like in real life but he is handsome. I can say that. And talking seriously, you have to listen to what your heart says, baby. I am a nobody in your life and technically, I shouldn't spoil your wedding when it's already at this point."
Hoseok said seriously and Jin nodded.

"Thank you, Hoseok. You are an awesome human being. Would you like being my best friend forever, hoseok?" Hoseok beamed at Jin. "That would be an honor, Mr. Kim." He said bowing a little. "That means a lot, Hoseok. You mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!" Jin said as he started to cry.

Hoseok immediately hugged Jin. "Oh! Little baby.. my little baby! Don't cry. I'm here for you!" He said as he continued to hug him tight. Someone knows on the door taking the attention. "It's time!"

Going to Jungkook's room..

"I need to be informed about every update I get from the US delegates. Don't bother about anything." Jungkook said as he was putting his wrist watch on. The secretary silently agreed. "Yes, sir. Sure!" He said and they heard a knock on the door. "Sir, it's time."

Jungkook stood up on his feet making his way towards the door, unlocking it and going to aisle, straight to the stage on the front. Everybody was looking at him, with a smile on their face. Jungkook went straight and stood there with his hands holding onto the other.

He was waiting for Jin to come and complete this, since he also has a meeting with the US delegates. Minutes later after lighting the candles, Jin was called and the previous view of Jin walking down the aisle with a bouquet in his hands, shyly lowering down smiling, while his father lead him towards Jungkook, the love of his life.

After everything is fine according to what Jungkook had planned, it's time to take the vows.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Seokjin add you lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes. I, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Seokjin as my lawfully wedded husband."

"Do you,  Kim Seokjin, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes. I, Kim Seokjin, take Jeon Jungkook as my lawfully wedded husband."

"I, now announce you as husbands.
May God bless you!"

The father said with a smile blessing the newly wedded couple, with a smile. The whole crowd, audience blessed them. "You can now start congratulating them!" Announced Mr. Kim with a chuckle as everyone started to wish the couple.

While the family is wishing then and giving them some gifts, from behind, Jungkook's assistant, Kai.. started to tug on Jungkook's blazer. "Kai, what's wrong?" Whispering, Kai answered, "Sir, the delegates are here. They can wait for a maximum of 15 minutes.

We need to hurry!" Jungkook groaned silently. "Shit!" He mumbled. Join, even though he heard, didn't bother to mind it.

5 minutes later, Jungkook was still getting restless minute by minute, and the guests are infinite. Never ending. He restlessly tapped his leg on the ground as he gets them with a fake smile. From behind, Kai kept reminding him. "10 minutes more, sir!"

He said. While Jin was happily greeting all the guests with a beautiful smile on his face, recieving gifts from them. Not wanting to wait a minute.. Jungkook just growled lowly, "Fuck! Kai, let's go!" He said as he ran away from the stage towards his room. Kai stood behind to tell them.

"My boss has just got an important meeting to attend to. Sorry for the inconvenience." Kai said and mr. Jeon immediately made his way towards Jungkook's room to warn him about what he is doing. Mrs. Jeon tried to stop her husband not wanting any unnecessary attention on an auspicious day, but sadly failed.

Mr. Jeon when he reached Jungkook's room, he saw an empty room. He missed Jungkook. He was too slow. He slammed the door shut with the overflowing Frustration. "You have gone too far, Jungkook!" Mr. Kim said with a visible, scary angry face.

________________

Author..

Your thoughts!?

( ◜‿◝ )♡ Thank you for supporting!