❃.✮:▹ 48 ◃:✮.❃

Jin didn't want to upset Jungkook by saying no to him but there is no one to take care of Jimin. Since he is in the last month of the pregnancy, he wants someone to take care of him.

Jimin became uncomfortable ever since their mothers insisted on taking care of them. He is a male and doesn't want a female to take care of him. And the only one, who's close with both Jimin and the baby is Jin. So, Jin had to stay back.

He said, "I have to take care of Jimin, Jungkook."

"I asked him to ask you about this, Jinnie." It was Jimin. "It's ok, I will be fine. Namjoon is going nowhere so, he will take care of me. You go."

Jimin and Namjoon entered the door whilw they were having the conversation. "But, I can't leave you like this. He can go with Kai, Jiminie. I am staying to take care of you." He asserted and everyone in the room sighed.

Jin got up to continue his work.

"Guess, I should go with Kai, then." Other two just nodded their heads. He quickly called Kai to accompany him for the meeting on 10th.

Jin moved to his brother's place as planned and Jungkook made preparations for both him and Kai to meet Mr. Cooper. On the D-Day, they met and successfully the meeting is done with a good weather, in a good work lunch. The next day, Jungkook planned on staying for a vacation alone. Kai was sent back to Korea, sadly.

Jungkook was sitting at the shore in the evening taking selfies to send to his family. He sent them one by one and put his phone aside to enjoy the heat.

He heard some rattles and that's when he noticed the chairman's daughter sitting right beside him in a sexy purple and white bikini amd a light pink satin that is covering her thin but well-proportioned body. She was sipping on wine with hot pink lipstick on. "Annyeongha-haseyo, Mr. Jeon. Wait, did i say that right?!" She giggled at her own words, for which our Mr. Jeon cringed but didn't show. "Yes, you are not wrong." He said.

"Haha, I am never wrong." She bit her lips putting the glass down. She got up and let the satin cloth slide down her body and walked into the water. She played like a kid despite her big boobs and wide hip.

As one can see, Ms. Cooper is having an eye on Jungkook, not knowing the fact that he is already married to one beautiful human being that can ever walk on earth. Jungkook, meanwhile, took a nap, not staring at her sexy body swaying in the water.

She came back after the little dirty play in the water and noticed that Jungkook had already slept and didn't even take a glance at her play. She huffed in annoyance and mumbled, "I need time to get you into this little game of mine. You will see my victory, Jungkook." She left the place leaving the satin right on top of him, which didn't disturb Jungkook at all.

......

"Dad, ask Jungkook to stay for a few more days and analyse his work abilities."

"Why, sweetie? They are amazing in their work, i heard so much good about them."

"But, you haven't checked them yourself, dad. You want the perfect for the company, right?! So, why don't you be the judge for once."

The chairman started to think as he hummed. "Alright! I will ask him to stay, thank you my sweetheart." As soon as she heard the words, she smirked.

"Always, dad!" She kissed her dad's cheek.

'This is enough for me to get you in, Jungkook~'

Little did He and She know what is gonna really happen.