❃.✮:▹ 24 ◃:✮.❃

Jungkook called his father to ask whether Yoongi is right or wrong. "Good morning, appa."

"Good morning, did Yoongi come already?" Mr. Jeon directly said making Jungkook more furious. "Yes, appa."

Yoongi leaned over the table and took Jungkook's phone from his phone. While, Jungkook angrily stared at Yoongi. Jin was silently looking at both of them. Yoongi put the speaker on and started to stare at Jin, rocking in the chair.

"Alright, send Jinnie with Yoongi. There's a problem and they will take care of it." Mr. Jeon said and waited for an answer from Jungkook. But, Jungkook is too busy glaring at Yoongi, staring at Jin.

"Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon called out and Jungkook answered, "Yes, father. Alright."

"Ok, then." The call was cut right there. Yoongi got up from the chair with a smirk and looked at Jin. "Get all you belongings, Jin. We are going now."

"Wait!" Jungkook said and both of them stopped right there. "What's the problem?"

"Even appa didn't tell you so maybe you are not supposed to know, Jungkook. It's good when things are a mystery." Yoongi winked and then smirked. "You go." Jin nodded and went to get his bag with the phone and keys for his car.

Yoongi gave a small salute to Jungkook, who was furiously staring at Yoongi. With a Victorious smile, Yoongi exited the room. Jin bowed and followed Yoongi.

In the car, "How are you, Jin?" Yoongi asked without looking at Jin. "Ah? Ye-yes, i am fine, thank you. How are you, hyung?"

Yoongi just hummed, focused on the road. "Wh-where are we going?"

"We have got a problem. Someone is spying on us. After so much of investigation, our detectives caught the spy we are going to deal with him, get our copy back."

"How did you know, someone was spying on us?"

"Well, appa said, there was unnecessary use of one particular computer, perfumes details containing computer. That computer is used by everyone except Mr. Shin. So-,"

"Mr. Shin...the perfume management director?"

"That's correct. That's how we think the information is or was stolen."

"So you all think, it's someone from the perfume managing department?"

"Yes."

"Dont you think he already passed it off to his officials?" Yoongi took a right. "That can be right and that is what exactly we are going to deal for." Yoongi took a left.

"If the information is stolen, then definitely that enemy company might have made a commercial about it. So, the information isn't passed to the company."

"That, i dont know, Jin. We are gonna know."

The road seems to be leading to an open place where not even one building can be seen. Jin patiently waited and Yoongi stopped the car.

"We are here." Yoongi said applying the hand brake. Jin got down with his belongings and looked around. Not even one person can be spotted.

"In the shed." Yoongi said and walked. Jin nodded and followed.

Jin and Yoongi entered the old shed and found two people guarding the place. They was also a guy in the chair, tied up with a blindfold.

They went near him and pulled the blindfold off. The man groaned as he blinked his eyes.

"Sir, the report, Mr. Shin sent. We'd also want some break, sir." Yoongi nodded while waving his hand in the air. Yoongi handed the folder to Jin and Jin started to scan it.

Yoongi sat down before the spy and stared at him in silence.

"Mr. Ahn? Who is he, hyung?" Jin asked while still scanning the file. "He is our trustworthy detective. Appa said." Yoongi said while still staring at the spy.

"How much do we pay per case, hyung?" Yoongi didn't move, "i dont need to know, Jin."

"Right! I should ask appa." He mumbled. "Oh, have you checked this file, hyung!?" Jin asked again and Yoongi sighed. "What's with the questionnaire, Jin? And No! I dont need to check any folder because this is not my problem and i am just here to assist and help you in the case. You got it?" Jin smiled and said, "Hyung, i need Mr. Ahn's number."

Yoongi boredly mouthed 'blah blah blah' making Jin laugh and Yoongi forwarded the number to Jin and Jin called it.

"Engage?" Jin said taking Yoongi's attention. "What's wrong?" Jin immediately opened the file and said, "Everything is, hyung. See this," Jin showed the the folder.

"The case is supposed to be a civil case but it is written as criminal case." Yoongi thought for a moment. "And there are so many mistakes in here. Seems like nobody checked.

2 things might have happened.
1. There are many people working for the enemy, in our company.
2. This can be a mere mistake." Jin said and Yoongi nodded. "So, let's keep this very confidential, hyung." Jin said narrowing his eyes and Yoongi smiled.

They looked at the guy who was staring at them and plastered his mouth with a plaster. "We need to hide him, hyung. Hack his phone and let his superiors know he is back into work and didn't get caught."

Yoongi nodded and made up a team right away, while, Jin was tying the spy and put the blindfold on. "Hyung, he is ready." Jin said and shrugged.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Sir, we are here." The two men from before came. "Put him in my car carefully. Dont let him slip away.

And i also need Mr. Ahn's number."

Jin came forward and extremely near to Yoongi and whispered. "Take their numbers too hyung. Appoint someone who you feel are trustworthy and keep an eye on them, too. From now on, we are a team!" Jin said, "Hwaiting!"

Yoongi gave the younger a fond smile before turning back to the guards.