❃.✮:▹ 42 ◃:✮.❃

Jungkook was parking the car and Jin woke up by the sound. "Oh! Where am I?" He looked around and gasped silently. "You decided to wake up." Jungkook said putting the handbrake.

"Ah? Ye-yes, Jungkook."

Both of them walked into the house TOGETHER after Jungkook making sure the car is fine. Jin wore his flipflops and walked in to drink some water. "Jungkook, water?"

"Umm, no, thanks." He said as he sat on the couch. "I'm a little tired, Seokjin. I'll join you in bed later." He said as he massaged his own temples. "Is it because you picked me up while i was asleep?" Jin joked. "No, you are light. Saw my muscles, anytime?" Jungkook played along.

Jin laughed shaking his head and went upstairs to wash up and then to sleep.

Jungkook sensing Jin leave, he opened his phone to see mails and found all of them were on read. He opened them, confused and checked them. They were all just greetings and messages from people, he knows. He just sighed and then he remembered that Seokjin has access to the email and he is his secretary.

He accepted the fact and stood up to wash and go to bed.

The next day, the same. It was another day for them to meet on a meeting. It was Yoongi's day of being incharge and Yoongi isn't married and he doesn't know how to manage things.

Ever since, his moved to another house, totally isolated, his dream and passion for music partly kept him alive. The whole reason for him to stay was his mother and that's it, nothing else. Now that his mother is no longer in this world, his father gave him everything he needed, including Love and that's one he is thankful.

Soon, Mrs. Jeon also accepted the bitter truth and considered Yoongi as her own son. But, deep down, hesitation is still there, as a mother of three.

Yoongi didn't need anyone since he started his passion to be his livelihood. He is doing great and everyone knows how great he is at his Job. But, that fact can't be changed.

He groaned in frustration trying to figure out what should be done for the evening. Then, he remembered Jin. "Yes! Jin will help!" He quickly took his phone out and scrolled through those countable numbers. He found Jin's number and called.

Jin lifted it up and asked, "Hello, hyung. Good morning."

"Good morning, Jin. I need your help!"

......

Yoongi was running around the grocery shop because Jin wanted him to buy some items for the food. He finally managed to get all the things and breathed out in relief. "Thank God!" He billed all of them and headed home.

"Welcome home, hyung! So early?" Half of him is surprised and half of him is happy. "What? I just want them to complete on time."

"Haha but, it's you who will be cooking, hyung!" Jin exaggerated to this point and Yoongi felt betrayed. "You are cooking and i am just instructing. You should be able to cook until you're married." Jin chuckled.

"Alright!," Yoongi rolled his eyes, throwing his hands down. "You win!"

"YYEESSS!"

......

Jin decided not to cook because he wanted the night of the meeting in his house be his time of cooking. "Ok! The ingredients are all ready. So, let's start with the vessel!" Jin said as he settled down on one of the chairs surrounding the island.

"Uhh, ok?!" Yoongi took a big vessel out and showed it to Jin. "Yes! Doing great! Next comes, lighting up the stove." Jin said and Yoongi innocently did as he was told. "Yes! Next, cutting the vegetables! Dont tell me you don't know how to do it!"

"Well, I don't cook but i can cut vegetables." Yoongi admitted and Jin showed a thumbs up, proud. Yoongi cut the onions and put them in the pan.

"I know how to cook in the Indian style," he gave a pause. "If you think you are confident then you can do it, hyung! I trust you!" Jin said and Yoongi felt a little relieved after he heard Jin. "Alright."

He put his eyes on the onions and later put some cloves and cinnamon, later. Aroma started to fill the room and Jin smiled, "Woah, hyung! Smells very good! Where did you learn the Indian style of cooking?"

"Umm, don't know how did I but, I saw random videos pop out on my screen looking for chicken biryani to cook. I have heard many people talk about how good that is and let's say, I was tempted."

__________________

Author: i know how to cook, my dear teddy bears so whatever i write can be made and is edible, dont doubt me! 😂🤡

Another thing, I know Yoongi can cook and i changed this in my story because of the plot. 👀✨