❃.✮:▹ 31 ◃:✮.❃

"Nothing serious, Jungkook. This case seems more complicated than i think it is. The spy was murdered right where we hid him and that complicated it more. These footages doesn't even show anything suspicious. I'm starting to doubt Mr. Shin, the director. He doesn't seem suspicious but something is up." Jin said as he shook his cup.

"Oh?" Jungkook just tried to connect all the doubts and just then the door bell rang. Jin confused, went to check who's at the door.

He opened it and saw Yoongi gasping for air. He quickly held him and pulled him inside. He rubbed his back and walked him towards the living room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes when he saw Yoongi.

"Hyu-hyung.. What happened?" Yoongi was still gasping and Jin waited for him to catch his breath. "No-nothing, Jin. I was chased by someone triple size of me. I came running towards nowhere and stopped at somewhere near to your place. Without thinking much, i knocked at your door."

Jin nodded and handed him a glass of water. He continued rubbing the other's back. "Don't worry, hyung. Guards are here." He let him rest.

Minutes later, Yoongi started the talk about the case. "I can't figure out any leads, hyung. I think we should file a complaint directly. Even the footages show nothing suspecting." Jin sighed in frustration.

"Then, we are gonna give up on this?" Jungkook asked. "I dont even know, Jungkook. This has become more hectic than i thought it would be."

After a long pause, Yoongi asked, "What about investigating all of the employees there? I think we should really do that." Jin sighed again. "No use, hyung. All the employees there would say the same thing. We are innocent!" Jin exaggerated his words.

Yoongi and Jungkook both nodded and sighed at a time.

"Then, we should get this my way." Yoongi suddenly said with the most evil smirk. Jin and Jungkook both switched glances, confused.

"What are we gonna do, hyung?"

"You'll see."

Yoongi left the building right away and went straight to his home. He got freshen up and settled in his bed a good sleep. He heard his stomach growl. He just shook his head hearing it loud and clear in the silent room, he went to a deep sleep.

******

"I want YOU to meet Jungkook and make a deep friendship with him in my place and that's how we are getting it done." Someone said, who was playing with a pen in his hands, said with a smile on his face facing the other guy, making every other in the room to dart their eyes towards him.

"What?!!!??" The other guy exclaimed. "Oh, dont worry. Nobody saw me and they probably won't recognise you, too. Chill, Hoba!"

"Oh, shut up. That's clearly not the problem. I am meeting Jungkook in your place? Jin will be there and he can easily recognise me! First of all, who's he?" The other guy sat down holding his head.

The guy before him chuckled, he said, "Don't worry. We can change your perfume, your style. So, he can't be able to recognise you."

"Oh! Same as the name, Mr. Genius!" The guy mocked the other, making them chuckle.

"I really regret having you all know my little secret, brothers!"

"You have to be thankful to God because it's us. Nobody would've kept the secret for you like we did." Meanwhile, the others boredly rolled their eyes. "Of course, You all are the best, anyways." Mr. Genius pouted cutely while showing grabby hands towards the person called Minnie.

"Then, we should actually change him now." Mr. Genius said while looking at HIM from top to the bottom. "Leave him to me, hyung."

Author: a short one... Cholly!

One more.. one of my teddy bears wanted VHope and i want to know who's top and bottom. Idk if i will add mature scenes between them tho.. i am asking this to change their behaviour. If you have any specifics, please do let me know.. <333

Behaviour in the sense, being soft and being cold.