❃.✮:▹ 49 ◃:✮.❃

The group was very busy with texting.

"Jungkook went to vacation?" both the mothers were furious. "Where is Jin?" Mrs. Jeon quickly questioned. "I don't see him in the pictures!!"

Kim Jimin:

"Jin's here with me."

"He stayed back to take care of me. 🙄🙄"

Jin was giggling at the text messages which are coming up one by one from the mothers and Jimin practically yelling at him through the messages. He put the phone down and made delicious food for four of them. He got the table ready and called out for them.

Jimin came down mad at Jin but he quickly turned happy looking at the food. He took a bite and hummed in satisfaction. "Woah! Jinnie! This is soooooo good. Eating your brother's stale food is now not interesting anymore." He stick his tongue out and Namjoon just smirked eating his food. "I am not cooking anymore~"

......

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world..

Ms. Cooper was going alright in her job. Seduce Jungkook, lure him into her trap and get him to marry her, make him hers. Mr. Cooper curtly said, "Why don't you work here with us, Jungkook. I'd like to have much more clear sight of your efficiency in the job."

Jungkook smirked knowing the reason, "Yes, sir. As you wish." He brought his laptop out and started to explain about his company, it's features and greatness. Of course, Mr. Cooper was very happy with his decision. The company was indeed spectacular. Later, Jungkook was assigned as the head for the company for only that day and Jungkook gladly accepted.

He texted Jin and let him know about the progress and asked for his help on the company as an assistant he is. Jin didn't deny and started his job, with taking care of both Jungkook and Jimin.

Later that day, the work was done and Mr. Cooper was very much impressed.

"What about the next 10 days, Jungkook? same position, same job?" Jungkook grinned and agreed but he didn't think of Seokjin who is struggling to keep up with both of them. But still trying his best to keep up.

......

Noticing this, Namjoon and Jimin had a serious conversation. "Your brother is troubling my brother again."

Jimin who was busy talking with his baby, he looked up at Namjoon. "What are you talking about?"

"You see Jinnie?? He isn't resting well. He has been working from the morning and he now stopped working."

"And why do you think my brother is troubling him?"

"Umm, maybe because I have seen him work on the laptop, babe!" Namjoon shrugged and it was Jimin's cue to take over the situation. "Really? Pain in the a**"

He went down and saw Seokjin sleeping with his head ducked down on the table, right next to the table. The laptop was logged into the company's email and he understood that is his brother. He sighed and called his husband to let Seokjin rest and cook something for them. He immediately called his brother who is known to be enjoying but now working.

He made sure he locked the room.

"Jungkook? Aren't you on a vacation? Why are you tiring Se-?"

"Mr. Cooper liked our company and is happy he chose us!"

"Kook? You are talking about something which is way trivial than Seokjin. SEOKJIN IS TIRED WORKING FOR BOTH YOU AND ME! Can't you just take a break and give him a break from all of this!?

He doesn't need any of this. His family can feed him all he wants without doing anything, Jungkook! Can't you understand? He married you because he loves not because he doesn't have a choice or something. He is way better than you, kook! Value him or leave him on his own.

Just don't bother him with your obsessions. You keep neglecting and pushing him away as you want and you know, what he wants?? You! You! You only! You know why exactly he married you?

It was appa. He begged Seokjin to marry you. That you will atleast change when someone like him is together with you! He thought you'd change after your marriage but all you did was ruin a beautiful wedding and hurt his feelings. Not now but all the time!

You better decide on one thing right when you are there in States, Jungkook! THIS IS NOT A REQUEST BUT A WARNING FOR YOU, JUNGKOOK.

You don't atleast love him but keep using him as your assistant. Don't you atleast pity him for what he is doing? Stop bothering Seokjin and from tomorrow on, call Kai for your obsession on work. Don't bother him at all." Jimin didn't wait for any reply and Jungkook seemed speechless, too. He almost lost grip on his phone.

He collapsed on the couch and started to think about what his brother said.