❃.✮:▹ 36 ◃:✮.❃

Jungkook went back to his house just to see Jin happily hoping around the house, doing the chores. Jungkook put his bag down and went to Seokjin.

'i have to be friendly with him and get close to him to have him get this drug and know about his feelings.' Seokjin saw the man and smiled. "Jungkook! Where have you been? I called you for so many times but you were unreachable. Mr. Shin, our perfume managing department director wants to talk to you about something.

Deligates from China have called and i didn't know what to tell them. I just told them, he is on leave today and he will be back tomorrow. Once check up on them and be sure, Jungkook. What do you want for dinner?"

Jungkook's mind was occupied with the process which he had gone through and was mentally preparing himself for it. He didn't answer Jin, yet and the other was waiting for it.

"Jungkook. Jungkook!" Jin called out and Jungkook came forward and leaned on the kitchen counter, "Umm, Seokjin. Yes! You can cook anything you want. Do you want some help?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms over.

Jin felt butterflies in his tummy. He quickly turned around, facing Away from Jungkook. "Umm-N-no, Jungkook. I-It's fine. I ca-can do it." Seokjin said while searching for something to do.

"NO!,"

Jin looked at Jungkook. "No! I really want to help you. I really wanna spend some time with you. I pl-planned on giving us some time, Seokjin.

I-i wanted to take some time off from the job and spend time with you, and you too!" Jin's eyes filled with tears, stared at Jungkook with a fond smile. "Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you for giving us a chance." Jin said wiping the first tear falling down his cheek.

Jin happily invited Jungkook to help him in cooking and Jin even taught him how to do it. Here and there, Jungkook made cute mistakes like breathing out on some flour making him cover in the flour, pouring extra of everything and making it extra tasty, etc.

All the time, Jin smiled like he never did in a while and Jin thought it was time for him to experience all the things he had thought about in his life after his marriage.

First, having the dream house and second, having his man of his dreams as his husband.

"Finally!," Jin put all the food on the dining table. "The food is ready. Come let's taste it." Jin opened his snapchat and quickly took a picture and saved it. "Right!" He said and served it into plates. He took his first bite and he moaned, "Yes! It is so delicious, Jungkook! Well done!"

Jungkook grinned and bowed professionally. He sat down to have his share and happily both had theirs.

Later that night, Jin surprisingly texted Hoseok to let the other know what exactly happened.

Jin.

Hey, sunshine!

He quickly got a reply.

Hoseok.

Hello, baby!

What's up?

You busy, sunshine?

No, babe. Tell me what's up.

Well, so much happened today!

Jungkook decided to give Us a chance and helped me cook today.

I am so happy, sunshine!

I want this to stay with me forever.

But,

Is it too much to ask?

Nope,

Never, babe!

You deserve everything in this world.

Really, sunshine?

It sometimes bugs me i don't deserve anything.

:(

No! It's not true, baby.

You deserve everything in this world.

So do you, Hoseokieeee!

I love you! ❤️😚

I love you too babe ❤️
Thank you!

Babe, i gotta go. Let's meet up sometime ok?

You're always welcome and thank you!😚

Yes! I am dying to see you!
Tell you everything to you.

I will let you know.😄

I am waiting, sunshine.

Bye and take care.
Good night!

Good night, babe. You too. 💫

Hoseok was startled spilling his drink all over himself when Yoongi called him out. "I asked you to f**king announce yourself before you come inside, Yoongi! Please, you're gonna be the death of me sometime!" Hoseok cursed making Yoongi chuckle, as usual.

"Who're you talking to?"

"My babe. Who else?!"

Yoongi shook his head, smirking. "You have nothing better to do. Anyways, what's with the text?" Yoongi asked as he searched for the text Hoseok sent.

'Get a room which looks like a therapist's office.'

Hoseok chuckled, "Yeah! I have a plan in mind and i am executing it right now. I needed that room." Hoseok simply said and Yoongi sat on the couch, "I dont understand. Why do you need it? What's your plan?"

"Wait and watch!"

"OH, COME ON!"