❃.✮:▹ 55 ◃:✮.❃

author: The cover for this story made by purpletulips04 is really apt for it. I am so happy and thank you once again, teddy. 😇💕

________________________

"Delete it at this instant, you brat!" Mr. Cooper said and she brought her laptop and deleted the post. "Done!"

"The pictures. Permanently!"

She huffed and deleted all the pictures right away and threw the phone onto the floor. "Fuck!" She muttered and Mr. Cooper again ordered, "Write a blog again saying the rumour isn't true."

"No!" Samantha wasn't convinced. Everything is going too smooth and Jungkook is not going to become hers if she keeps listening to her father. "I am not doing it! Why don't you guys understand? I love Jungkook. Jungkook, I love you!"

Jungkook couldn't say anything because her father is right there and he has to stay silent for Seokjin. This rumour has to pass away and not carry on. Or else, he will lose Seokjin.

"Samantha, i have no more patience to deal with your bullshit. Do as I say or you're going to be grounded forever. You won't be having fun like you're having it now. You won't be part of me or my family or my riches after you leave, keep it in your immature mind and do as I say."

"Fuck! Why do you have to do this to me?"

"I am sorry once again, Jungkook. I haven't raised her well at all." Jungkook smile was apologetic when he looked at Mr. Cooper. "It's alright, Mr. Cooper. I have settle things now with my husband. He wants to apply for divorce."

Mr. Cooper felt bad for Jungkook but he didn't know what to say, "I can talk to him about it if you want me to. I know part of this happened because of my negligence." Jungkook smiled, "No, sir. It's completely fine. I am sure he will understand." Jungkook once again smiled, knowingly that Jin will think it through.

"If things go too far let me know, so I can talk, ok?" Jungkook smiled and said,

"Hope anything of this will not affect our partnership."

........

"Namjoon, babe, stop giving him ideas for divorce."

"Who said it was my idea? he himself said it." Namjoon said being relieved. "Are you perhaps relieved right now, baby?"

"Don't take too much stress, babe. It's not good for you. I am not sure if they will take divorce, anyway. Jewels loves him so much."

"Yes, he loves him too much to push him away for Jungkook's happiness. Why is he even like that? Cutie pie." Jimin got pissed off for Jin being so naive. "Now what, then?"

"Jungkook is gonna talk to him. He will convince him not to get it. Maybe he will change for sure. The thought of it is making me happy and that's enough."

.......

Samantha was in a deep thought. "How can I get you, Jungkook?" She was thinking very deeply and thought if ways that can pave the ways to get him. "Maybe convince dad? Since, his husband is trying for a divorce, maybe then I will have a way to have him?"

She thought for a moment, "Maybe no. I should manipulate the husband to turn his mind towards divorce and make it official. So, i should do something with the husband, now.. What should I do??"

She was lost in thoughts and just then, her phone rang. Looking at it, she noticed a phone call from her friend. She lift the call and talked thru, "Hey, dolly. What's up, baby?"

A female crying voice was heard. "Babe, are you crying? Oh my God, sweetie, what's wrong?"

"There's this guy I liked. You know about Jake, right!?"

"Jake as in Jake, the rockstar of our high?"

"Yes, him!"

"Ok, what did he do?"

"We liked each other for six months and recently, I got to know about him and how he is. He is just a play boy and he is playing with me too. So, I started to avoid him but, he kept bothering me for days and now, he is blackmailing me for having texts of us sexting. But, we didn't sext at all. I am pretty sure we didn't. We just talked and hung out. We didn't even get close, you know?

And he is showing me those texts, saying he will post those texts in Instagram and my parents if I don't continue with him as his girlfriend; side chick. And i don't think i can file a lawsuit on him. i don't want my parents to get a bad reputation."

"Dumb fuck! You don't worry about him, sweetie. I will talk to him. But, why haven't you told me anything about this before?"

"I am just afraid, you're gonna judge me."

"Oh, no! Sweetheart. I love you and dont ever think like that. Let us just talk to him and if he doesn't listen, let's just file a lawsuit in my name, ok? Take care. We will meet him tomorrow."

The call was cut and she fell into a deep pit of thoughts.