❃.✮:▹ 26 ◃:✮.❃

Jin was tapping his leg, restlessly on the ground trying to find a way to fill the slot of a male actor. The cameras and set was all prepared and even the actress is done with the makeup.

The director already called out for the actor twice and each time, Jin was coming up with some or the other reason.

"Where the hell is the actor? The shot is ready!!!" The director shouted, all pissed off. Jin just decided to confess. He went to the director and the director's face softened at the sight of Jin.

Jin-ssi, where is the actor? Everything is ready here and he is not here!" He said softly and Jin just smiled uncomfortably. "Director, the actor is sick today and he can't be today, can we postpone this shot?"

The director thought for a moment and said, "We don't need to wait for someone who isn't here. We can fine for someone else. Do you know anyone else, Jin-ssi? Try searching for someone, while i do the same." Jin felt relieved and nodded his, getting his job started, as the director did his job.

"Hello, Jin. You look a little worked up! Do you need help with something?" Soobin popped out of nowhere and gave the other a smile. Jin's mind gave him an idea.

"Yes, Soobinie. I need a help just from you."

"Yes!! That is?" Jin held Soobin's hand and started to pull him towards the director. "Director!" The man looked at Jin. "I think he is the perfect one." He said making Soobin confused. "Wh-what?" He glanced at the director and then at Jin, smiling confusedly.

"Ok, then. Get him ready, Jin-ssi." Jin happily sighed and told everything to Soobin. And Soobin denied.

"Please, Soobinie. please? I can talk about this with Jung-Mr. Jeon. I will make sure you will have a permanent job here in our company." Jin said and Soobin couldn't help but agree because of 2 things.

1. Jin being all pouty and cute, pleading for Soobin to agree.

2. A permanent job in the company. He didn't expect the offer. Since, he has come for a short period, he didn't expect he'd get a permanent job and it can feed him a very good time.

"O....k! I agree, Jin. But, promise me about it."

Jin squealed, "Oh, yes~ I promise, Soobinie, thank you! Go, get ready." Jin said and pushed Soobin towards the makeup room.

Soobin got ready and came for the shot and being a confident one, he did great in the shooting. The director is more than just happy for a good shot after a long time, he packed up sooner.

Jin breathed out in relief and plopped down on the couch nearby. He was tired.

"I am going home, Jungkook." He again wrote a sticky note and stuck it on his desk. He went home in his car and went directly to his bed. He removed his shoes in his room, put them aside and fell on the bed.

As soon as he fell, sleep came over and he slept peacefully.

Jungkook saw the note when he went to his desk to check for Jin's whereabouts. He sighed and made his way towards their house.

He went inside and didn't hear a single sound. He didn't even find Jin's shoes but the bag was at its place. Jungkook walked upto the bedroom and found Jin sleeping peacefully on the bed. He freshen himself up and ordered some food.

The food was delivered and Jungkook kept the food on the table and went to their room again. He took a sticky note and wrote, "i ordered food for us."

...

At 8.30, Jin woke up and found no one beside him. He got and felt something in his forehead. He pluck it out and saw a note. Which says, "i ordered food for us" Jin smiled.

Author: a short one, I'm sorry. ✨💕