❃.✮:▹ 05 ◃:✮.❃

All the people who are there in the hall started to mumble things, like 'How can he go away when he is getting married' 'Maybe he doesn't like the idea of getting married to Jin!' 'poor, Jinnie. He has to go through all this!' Since there was all silence words were heard clearly.

Mrs. Jeon started to tear up listening to these. All the people started to leave the hall. From time to time, people are reducing, can be clearly seen. Jin just sat there and didn't know what to do. He realised he has to calm Mr. Jeon first. He ran in the empty halls and found Mr. Jeon in Jungkook's room, unconscious.

"Uncle!" Jin shouted and called his parents, trembling in fear. They all took him to the hospital. The marriage is a mess. Complete mess. By all these, Mr. and Mrs. Kim was tired. "Eomma.. take appa home and take rest. I will stay with uncle. Take aunty, too. She is tired more than you.

From all the crying, she even fainted. Take her home with you, let her stay with you for some days. Let them be with you for some days. Take care of them while we move away, ok?" He asked calmly and Mrs. Kim nodded with a soft smile.

"Mrs. Jeon is awake." Jin nodded and looked at his mom. They went to Mrs. Jeon bid a good bye. He came back to Mr. Jeon, who was sleeping calmly. He phone buzzed. It was Jimin. "Hello, hyung. How are y'all?" He asked and he heard a sigh. "I am sorry, Jinnie. Taehyung told me everything."

"No! It's alright, hyung. It doesn't even matter anyways. We have to think about Mr. Jeon's health now." Jimin answered, "Yes, but- Jungkook changed, Jinnie. He was not like this at all! We should've come to your marriage. Since, I am pregnant, I couldn't come."

"I know, hyung. It's fine, I am fine. But you didn't answer my question, how are y'all? How is my Baby-J?" He asked with a soft smile. "He is totally healthy, Jinnie. Your brother wants to talk to you, here- Hello, Jewel. Hyung misses you, sweet potato. I am sorry for what happened.

I know my jewel is very strong and will be strong. Take care of mama, papa, aunty and uncle, jewels. Take care of yourself, first! Alright!? Jungkook is your husband now and no matter what, nobody can change that. Your hyung taught you so much before leaving, didn't he!?" Namjoon asked.

And Jin nodded, "Yes, hyung. I remember everything. I will take care of everyone here. Take care of Jiminie hyung and Baby-J. Kiss him for me, please. I will be waiting for him." He said wiping his tears. "Yes, baby. Will do, jewels. How is unc-appa, now?" Jin chuckled lightly.

"He is currently sleeping calmly, hyung. Doctors said he will come back to conscious within hours. Eomma fainted after so much of crying. I asked eomma and appa to take care of them for some days. Everything is alright here. I just have to deal with appa, after he comes back to conscious."

Jin heard some noises from behind. He turned around and saw Mr. Jeon waking up from his sleep. "Appa is waking up, hyung. I will text you, once we get home. Take care, all three of you. I love all of you, bye!" Without waiting for an answer, he cut the call.

Namjoon just sighed and looked at Jimin. "I am just concerned about Jin. He is doing so much and also going through so much, Joon. He is dealing with so many things, his love for Jungkook, while my asshole brother doesn't even care about him.

My eomma and appa, sensitive people. Your mother and father, understanding people." Jimin sighed. Namjoon just hugged his husband. "Don't worry, babe. He will completely fine. Love wins, remember? My jewels is the best in all and Jungkook will love him. He can do this! Change Jungkook after all.

Mt jewels will win!" He said and kissed Jimin's head. "Don't work yourself up, babe. Not good for both you and the baby. BABY, Your uncle is waiting for you. He loves you more than I and your appa does!" Jomin gasped taking Namjoon's attention. "He-he just kicked, Joon." He said with a smile, holding his baby bump.

Namjoon kissed Jimin's naked belly. "After all, my baby loves his uncle more than he loves us!" They both chuckled And Jimin gasped again.

"This is all fucked up!" Hoseok smirked,  "Yeah! It is. He is my best friend! And I literally can't tolerate this at all! It happened to my best friend! And you want me to shut my mouth! How is that possible!?" Hoseok yelled at the other guy making the other guy, now smirk. "Maybe, he wants my entry to be a grand one, Hobi!

But, first! Tell me, when and how did he become your best friend!? While I am right here, hobs? How can you do that to me?" The other rolled his eyes, "Don't be so dramatic. He is a sweetheart, Mr. Genius! Not like you at all! And he himself asked me that, how can I reject someone who's so sweet and cute!?

I am a kind-hearted guy and you know that!"