❃.✮:▹ 03 ◃:✮.❃

"Hello, Jungkook-ssi. Nice to meet you!" Seokjin said and he smiled brightly at Jungkook. "Hello, Seokjin. Nice to meet you too." He said without an expression. Jin just shrugged it off. "Would you like to order something?" Jin asked taking the menu.

Jungkook just shook his head. "Alright," He called a worker there, "Would like a mocha please? Thank you!" He said with a smile. "Will be back in a minute, sir." He said.

Jin smiled again and the worker left. "And.. how are you, Jungkook-ssi?" He asked and Jungkook who was working on his phone, said, "I am fine and how are you?" He asked still focussed on the phone. Jin didn't want to care.... Even though it hurts to see him uninterested.

"Oh nice! Uncle called me to let me know we are supposed to meet. I hope this time didn't disturb your schedule." Jin honestly said and Jungkook just put his phone on the table. He went to the counter and went inside the office, to talk to the manager. He said something and came back.

In five minutes, the whole cafe is empty. "Yes, we are talking?!" Jungkook said and before Jin can answer, he started. "Well, I just want to be clear, here. Seokjin. You are ok with the marriage.

And everyone are, so according to my father's order, this marriage has to go through every step without missing a thing. So, I'm trying my best, to make that happen. So, ye-" "wait a minute! Are you not okay with the marriage?"

"I am ok. Since, everyone are. I'm ok with it, too."

"So your are ok with this because everyone are and not on your consent?"

"Yes. I will do whatever my father and mother asks me to do. Questions done?"

Jin gulped on his saliva. He remembered what his uncle said, Jinnie..!? Will you marry my son, Jungkook? I thought of you when I considered Jungkook's marriage, Jinnie. Please? I beg you, Jinnie! Please?! Tears started to well up on the corner of Jin's eyes, seeing Jungkook having the others side of him.

He wiped them and didn't bother to let Jungkook know about it. "So, yes. I see, you have no questions, I will continue.

This is just purely a loveless marriage, Seokjin. I will be busy with my business and you will busy with something you like. Don't expect me to love you back, Seokjin. I'm so sorry to say this. Appa wants a spotless marriage.. And I am planning my best to make it possible.

The honeymoon is easy to plan. And I  decided it to be France. You can let me know, if you wanna go somewhere else. It doesn't matter, anyways. It will just take some days and I think the wedding will be somewhere between 20 to 30 of this month.

If you have any problems, just let me know, we can change them." Jungkook said settling down on his chair. Jin just shook his head. "No need, Jungkook. Do whatever you like. I am leaving. I think it's enough of talking.

And I can see nothing is really there to talk." Jin said and turned around to leave. "Just forward all those details to me Jungkook, as soon as the planning us done." He said. "Sooo much for loving you, Jungkook!! Soo much!!" He mumbled in himself and left the cafe, slamming the door shut behind him.