❃.✮:▹ 29 ◃:✮.❃

Author: Updating anew chapter bc i miss my readers and their comments.

✨✨✨

The entered their office cabin and Jungkook sat in his place. Just when Jin wanted to sit in his place, Jungkook opened his mouth. "Can I have some Tteokbokki from the cafeteria, Seokjin?" Jin looked at Jungkook in disbelief. His mouth hung open, completely unbelievable of what he just heard.

He pressed his lips together and nodded his head, "Yes, sir." He said and walked to the door. Jungkook smirked as he watched Jin leave.

Jin had to go downstairs again to get the dish and he frustratedly kept pressing the buttons mercilessly and murmured 'Aish, bad guy!' The elevator was stopped again and Jin looked outside. "Hello, Jin!" It was Soobin.

"Hey.. Soobinie." Jin said, boring. "Hey! Not fair. Dont call me like that! Call me the exact same way you call me everyday!" Jin smiled at the tantrum and said, "Hello, Soobinie!" He said with the usual smile. "Now, that's Jin."

....

Jin waited for the dish to complete in the cafeteria and stared at nothing. He got a phone call and that's from Yoongi again. He picked the call up and said, "Hi, hyung."

"Hello, Jin. How's your husband doing?" Yoongi asked smirking. "i am sure you are smirking, hyung. But, please dont do this to me again. I can't take the silence anymore."

Yoongi chuckled and Jin got into the elevator of his office, with the bag of Tteokbokki. He clicked the floor number as he continued talking.

"Well, the forensic results are out. I know their names but the details should be collected. I am getting int-"

"Hyung, dont take much burden for it. We can work on this together. You will eventually get tired of it. So, let's do this tomorrow together.

Please, also take care that no one crosses the department lab and the computer. It's for our own good."

"I made sure, Jin. So, dont worry." The elevator dropped Jin at the top floor and Jin stepped out. He went straight to his cabin and put the food on the table.

"And by the way, Abeoji said he will hand me those footages tomorrow or the day later. So, dont worry about the footages, too." Jin said walking back to his place only after pushing the food slightly towards Jungkook with a smile.

"First, you stop stressing yourself, Jin." Jin chuckled. "Ok, hyung."

"Fine, then. I just wanted to let you know. That's it. Talk to you later. Bye, Jin."

"Bye, hyung. Take care."

Jungkook was staring at Jin. No! Glaring at Jin for talking to Yoongi. He understood it when he talked about something like footages.

Jin flinched when he saw Jungkook glaring at him. He smiled awkwardly and continued with his work. While, Jungkook just continued glaring at Jin while having his food.

Jin had to cover his face because he was feeling glares coming from someone before him. He uncomfortably shifted in his place and ran away when to get a coffee.

That's the end of the glaring.

.....

Mr. Jeon called Jungkook to meet him at their place. Jungkook as planned went to his father's house and met with them.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah! You've come." Mr. Jeon said as he pointed to a couch. Jungkook sat there.

Mrs. Jeon saw Jungkook and was extremely happy he has come. She came near him and asked about how he was. Even teared up a little bit. "Stay for Dinner, Jungkook-ah!"

"What are you talking about, Eunsung-ah. Jin will be waiting for him back at home. We will visit them together Kim too. I have something to say to him, leave us alone."

Mrs. Jeon just nodded her head and patted Jungkook's head a little and turned to leave. "Also.. get me the cover in my closet, fast." Mrs. Jeon, as said, went to get the cover in the cupboard.

She came back with a cover containing some pendrives. He handed them to Mr. Jeon and he said, "Give them to Jin.

I am being serious, Jungkook. I know nothing back with you two is normal just like i have asked and i also promised Jin not raise my voice at you. So, let me be clear. You are husbands now and things have to change. Stop being so obsessed with that work and start a new life, Jungkook." Mr. Jeon said but the other didn't even show an expression.

"It doesn't even make sense, appa. I dont even know how to start a new life when i dont even have plans for it. All i had and have right now is work before my eyes. How can I put this behind me and start a new life?"

"IF ONLY I KNOW YOU'D ASK ME THIS QUESTION NOW, I WOULDN'T HAVE PUT YOU IN MY PLACE." Jungkook quickly shut his mouth, staring at his father.

"I should've just made you go abroad... Look at your hyungs. Jimin was the first one to get into your position and he is still doing his work while being a lovely husband to Namjoon.

Look at Taehyung. He is working as a HR and even seeing some people. I have given him enough freedom and he is using it. I have made you the CEO because i didn't want you to choose a bad way, Jungkook. I didn't or don't want you to neglect your life right now.

It is useless!" Mr. Jeon said while breathing heavily. Mrs. Jeon rubbed the other's back to calm him down. Jungkook took the cover and left the place in a hurry.