❃.✮:▹ 53 ◃:✮.❃

Namjoon is raged by article he just read. He put forth the phone on Jimin's face as Jimin read the article, taking the phone into his hands. "I thought he went there on a business purpose but I never that business would be just fucking around."

"Namjoon.." Jimin softly called out. "Please, calm down. This can be fake." They looked at Jin for a comment but nothing was written on his face. Jimin and Namjoon looked at each other, one of them is concerned and the other is just purely angry.

"Jinnie, don't worry about it. As i said, we dont know if it's real so let's just talk to him tomorrow about this, you go rest, please." Jin softly said cupping Jin's cheek. Jin slowly parted away, hopeless and said, "I have decided, hyung, Jiminie. I can't bare this anymore... I can't take it anymore." He said and without another word, he left both of them in utter confusion.

.......

Jungkook expected a call from Jimin but he received a text.

"Kook, what did you do?"

"What?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is Seokjin home?"

"Tell him I am waiting for him at home."

"Forget about Seokjin. Let's talk about what you've done."

"What did i fucking read kook?"

"What do you mean read?"

"I haven't read any articles today. What's up?"

"Oh, shut up! This article is about you."

"Why are you fucking around in States?

Wdym fucking around?

WDYM?

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING ME
THAT AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE?

Yes, Jimin.

Yes!

Where are you?

I'll come. Let's talk.

Jimin put his phone aside and got ready immediately. He got into his car and drove to Jungkook's place.

"The fuck??!!" Jimin heard cursing as soon as he started to knock. Jungkook soon opened it and looked at Jimin in horror. "Saw it?

I am seriously on thin line with you now, kook. What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you, more like asked you to consider Seokjin as your husband or at least give it a thought. But now, you're fucking around with some woman?"

"I am nuts, you're nuts, everyone are nuts! Why would I fuck around in States while I have the ethics-some decency? I didn't consider him much after my marriage with Seokjin but I do have some decency. I think i do.

I really regret not having any love life till now." Jungkook said, totally irrelevant to the current situation. Jimin scoffed, "I don't really care if you did have a love life or not but now you have Seokjin. What did you think?"

Before Jungkook can even answer, Jimin spoke out again, "What really happened in States? what are those pictures, kook? They're circulating really fast and pray father doesn't see them."

"I hope and pray!"

"What are you gonna do now? You owe someone a deep apology and he deserves a break, kook!"

......

Namjoon is really pissed off and now pacing around his own home with his parents, Jin and his parents. "Namjoon, stop pacing around. I don't think Jungkook acts that way."

"Mom, i don't care. I thought he'd at least not do anything stupid in States and now? He is fucking around with a woman!"

"Those pictures don't explain anything, Namjoon. Please, stop."

"HOW CAN I STOP? HE HAS ALWAYS HURTED MY JEWELS AND KEEP HURTING HIM LIKE IT'S HIS DREAM JOB AND YOU'RE HERE ASKING ME TO STOP PACING AROUND? MAKE SOME SENSE, MOM!"

Jin was silent the whole time and he was sure that this discussion was unnecessary and he can't take it anymore. He should get divorce.

"Joon, calm down for a bit. It's Jin's decision anyways, what do you want to do, Jin?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Jin's parents,

"I want divorce, mom."