Chapter 73

"So why did you call me here madam Lydia?"Nicole asked rudely as she adjusted her self on the chair she was sitted on in Lydia's shop.

"Look you hate Amarachi as much as we do. The only way we can get rid of her is if we work together"Lydia retorted back.
She turned to face Ogechi who was sitted next to her and gave her a soft smile.

"Hmm. I do hate that girl to be honest with you. She is so nosy and greedy. I mean Jordan is mine. I dreamt of having me since we were kids. We practically grew up together. I was the one groomed for him and I won't sit and watch a useless orphan snatch him away from me"Nicole spoke solemnly, eyes burning with hatred for Amarachi.

Lydia and Ogechi chuckled to each other. Nicole was really their lucky charm to get rid of Amarachi. It seemed she hated Amara more.
"I understand you"Lydia began with a composed face.
"We hate her so much. We took her in after her useless parents died and she suddenly turned against us. That girl bit the fingers that fed her. She took the spot to America away from my daughter. The only option we have now is to permanently get rid of her"

Nicole nodded her head. "How should we do that? Kidnap or murder?"

"Murder. If we manage to kidnap her and not kill her, she can escape o. That girl has a strong spirit following her. She always beats me in all my plans. But this time, I won't let it happen. I have been too lenient with her. Amarachi has to die" Lydia growled.

"Gbam!(yes)"Ogechi chorused.

"How do we that? We need to plan this well"Nicole said.

"I'll arrange for her to get kidnapped and they will kill her and dump her useless body far away from here"

Nicole smirked mischieviously to Lydia's reply. "Good. Out of sight is out of mind. But before then, since you want Ogechi to get the spot to America, manipulate Amarachi into giving out her spot to Ogechi. The slot is currently full and if Ogechi has to enter then one person must go"

Lydia and Ogechi listened attentively to Nicole as she spoke.
"Amarachi seems to be a very emotional girl. Use that against her. Make her feel like she is indebted to you and this is the only way to pay back. She is an orphan so it won't be too hard"
Lydia let out a breathy laugh.

"Nicole you are too much"Ogechi exclaimed.
Nicole smirked and flipped her hair from her shoulder,displaying her proud attitude.

"Arrange for the kidnappers and I'll pay. Make sure everything goes smoothly Lydia. I want that girl out of mine and Jordan's life"

An evil grin found its way to Lydia's lips.
"Don't worry Nicole. Give it two days and Amarachi will be no more"

JORDAN

She is so shy. So shy yet so bold.
I smiled to myself as my fingers grazed my lips.
"Ouch"
Drops of blood were still seething out of my lips.
"Why did Amarachi have to bite my lips so hard?"I asked no one in particular as I cut out a tissue paper on the table and used it to dab my lips.

Suddenly my phone buzzed in my back pocket.
I flinched for some seconds, silently praying to God for it not to be my dad.
Nowadays whenever he called or texted, it was always about Nicole.
Nicole this, Nicole that.
I reached for the phone in my pocket.
He sent a message
I tapped on the message icon but my hopes were dashed away when I saw what he sent.
My eyes widened and I suddenly had this urge to hit my phone on the ground.
"What the fuck!"I yelled out in anger.
It was an engagement card ceremony of I and Nicole's name bodly printed on it.
My blood was literally boiling at the sight of it.

"Goddamnit! What the hell is this!? This is my life for christsakes!"
Why would he do this without my consent.

"Jordan"
I turned back and saw my mum approaching me.
I had totally forgot I was still in her study room.