Chapter 83

JORDAN

I walked downstairs, fuming with anger but who exactly was I angry with?
My self for agreeing with Damien's idea? Or Diana for touching me?
Or was I angry at my Mum for sending me back to Lagos?
God. I just want to see Amarachi again. Where is she?

How can she just leave like that?
I'm loosing my mind. I'm going nuts.
I just want to be with Amarachi.
I want to kiss her and pull her so tight towards me till she can hear the rhythm of my heart beating for her.
I will lay Amarachi down in a heartbeat but these other girls were just disgusting me.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice I bumped into Damien as he talked to some other guys.
He turned to face me and raised a brow, giving me a quirky look.
"So fast damn. Was it a quickie?"

I hissed and and headed towards the kitchen with Damien calling my name.
"Jordan tell me bro. It was too fast. Was it a quickie?"

"No it wasn't"I snapped back.
"I didn't do it. I couldnt do it"I admitted slowly.

Damien let out series of laughter. I hissed once more as I stared at him.
"You are crazy Damien I swear"

"Why couldn't you do it? Should i get another girl?"Damien asked in between laughs.

"No!"I yelled back immediately which made him flinch.
"I don't want another girl. I just want Amarachi. Get me Amarachi not some other random girl. I want her"

"Who is Amarachi bro?"Damien asked in a serious tone.

I massaged my temples and exhaled.
"She is the girl I want and the girl I love"

Damien chuckled. "Arent you getting engaged to Nicole?"

I ignored his question and reached for the half bottle of alcohol on the kitchen sink, opening it and drinking the contents immediately.

"Jordan hold on. Too fast bro. Just fuck a girl instead of killing yourself"Damien mocked.

"Yes I'll love to fuck a girl. You know who I want to fuck? Amarachi. I want to fuck Amarachi so badly. I want to take her to my bed and do all sort of wicked things to her body.
I want to hear her beautiful moans. Can you get me Amarachi?"I asked trying to control my temper and putting up a plastic smile.

Damien shrugged his shoulders at me. "You are crazy bro"
He then took some alcohol bottles outside, leaving me in the kitchen.

"Amarachi what are you fucking doing to me? Please come back. I need you"

* * * * * * * * *

"Ada and Nicole, both of you are welcomed once again"Lydia grinned as she sat down next to Ogechi and Francis.

Nicole and Mrs Justice sat down, opposite them and both smiled in return.
"Lydia how is the family? I've been talking to the police regarding Amarachi's disappearance. We really aren't getting anywhere"Mrs Justice began, her expression sad.

Lydia and Ogechi put up fake sympathy and their faces pulled to a frown upon hearing what Ada said.
A sly smirk formed on Nicole's lip as she watched them.

"It is fine Ada. Thank you so much for helping us. God will do the rest. Amarachi is safe wherever she is"Lydia said as she started sobbing.
Francis just sat quiet, watching the drama. He felt sorry that his wife was tricking Mrs Justice.

"Ma please where is Jordan?"Ogechi asked.
"Oh Jordan is now in Lagos"
Ogechi gasped but was quick to cover her surprise and put on a plastic smile.

"But why?"She asked trying to sound innocent. Nicole glared at her.
"Do you want him to stay here?"Ada asked.

"What my daughter means is, he travelled so suddenly. Is there any issue?"Lydia quickly said as she stepped in for Ogechi.