Chapter 88

Jordan snaked his arm around Amarachi's waist as he kept on sucking and trailing kisses on her breast,pulling her so tight towards him that she could feel his hard member.
His kisses,his body, his scent, everything, they were all causing havoc to Amarachi as she could feel those farmilair aches build up within her. She wanted him.
Jordan couldn't stop, not for a second. Nothing mattered to him except the lust and passion detonating within him.

It was all he craved for. It was all he had been craving. Nothing else existed except this burning furnace of desire that he was in.
Jordan pulled her dress lower to her stomach,he didn't care if it would rip or slack. His head had lowered and then suddenly, his mouth was suckling her, pulling and laving her nipple, stroking with his tongue, arousing and stimulating Amarachi until she couldn't bear the sensual overload.
Amarachi gasped in pleasure as a whole new sensual explosion had woken inside her.
Her head ached back and her short quick cries raced to a higher pitch. She kneaded her fingers into his scalp, feeling his silky hair as Jordan did the same with the other breast, grazing its pebbled peak in a pleasure so intense that she could only release sound of moans feeling the entire office.

As Amarachi gave herself to that scorching sensation, Jordan's head lifted and faced her, to her displeasure. His eyes aflame with arousal, a ravenous hunger was burning within him.
"You taste so good piccolo" he whispered before crushing his lips on her. His hands pressed her so tight towards him that she couldn't move or think or feel anything except his hard member pressed against her and the devouring of her lips by his. She was so hauled against him, her bare breast against his chest.

Jordan was loosing his senses. Nothing mattered anymore to him than the urge to have Amarachi and feel her bare naked body.
His hands walked to her waist,rubbing them sensually.
The skirt was a barrier to him. He hated it.
With one of his hand pulling down her skirt, another hand was unbockling his belt.
He wanted her. He wanted her real badly.

Suddenly his phone rang which interrupted their intense passion.
Jordan groaned and hissed in annoyance as Amarachi herself was snapped out of the sexual pleasure she was drowning in.
She immediately realised her bare breasts were showing and she quickly raised her top up as Jordan went to answer the caller that dared to interrupt his moment with Amarachi.

"I should have worn bra. God. He must think I'm a slut now"
Jordan turned back only to notice
Amarachi feeling uncomfortable.

He walked towards her and raised a brow at her.
She avoided his gaze and kept her face down.
"There's nothing to be ashamed of Amarachi"He said softly as his fingers caressed her cheeks and she looked up to meet his soft gaze.
He was really handsome. His eyelashes were so long and his lips, a shade of peach and red accompanied with his ruffled long hair, made him look dangerously seductive.

"Well if the phone didn't ring you probably wouldn't have liked what I would have done to you"Jordan seductively stated.

Amarachi furrowed her brows at him.
"Or maybe you would have liked it"Jordan said with a devilish smile as he came closer to her. His spicy scent was so intoxicating.

He buried his face in her neck as his arm snaked around her waist, caging her.
"I would have done some pretty wicked things to your sweet body. I would have gotten you completely naked and made you moan louder. I would have parted your thighs and buried myself inside you. I would have pinned your naked body underneath mine and made your legs tremble as you cry out"

Amarachi gasped as her breath was cut in her throat.
"I would have made love to you"

Good Lord. His words were turning her on. She felt weak in the knees and she pushed him away a little which got him chuckling.
"You will let me do it one day. And if you do get pregnant,I'll be the happiest person in the world"