Chapter 93

Amarachi stared at every store in the mall. Never had she been in such a place before. People swarm around her like bees. She spotted several white people. Everyone walked past her, chattering echoed everywhere as music boomed the entire atmosphere. The spine chilling air welcomed her in.

"Nicole should have told me the air here was too cold"
Glancing at Nicole who walked beside her, the cold air had no effect on her. She was really used to it.
There was a strong aroma of different exotic mouth watering dishes gracing the atmosphere.
"This place is so big"Amarachi whispered to Nicole.
Nicole gave her a satisfied smile.
"You should see the malls in Dubai. They are bigger"

Nicole must have really travelled much out of Nigeria. They were like two seperate people. Nicole grew up enjoying the luxuries of life, and Amarachi grew up with suffering and grief being her only companion.
But life was really surprising. Fate managed to bring her to her biological father and sister.
An orphan suddenly discovers she has a sister and a father.
This discovery was just too much to take in. It all felt like a dream to her.

"Amarachi come let's head into the boutique" Nicole said snapping her out of her walk down memory lane.

Nicole took her by the hand and led her into a unisex boutique. Amarachi shivered on entering. It was so cold. The doors closed by itself immediately they entered as if to stop the cold air from sipping out.

Amarachi rubbed her hands together but Nicole looked nothing close to cold.
Expensives clothes and jewelleries adorned everywhere.
Portraits of some people dressed in exotic clothing stood on the walls. Mannequins were worn expensive clothing and placed by the front view of the boutique probably to attract people.

Amarachi noticed a section of the boutique that was packed in different expensive footwears.
She knew all the goods packed in here must cost a fortune.

A very beautiful tie caught her eye. She glanced at the price tag and almost let out a shriek.
"Nicole this is four thousand Jesus"Amarachi whispered to Nicole.

Nicole burst out laughing.
"Why are you laughing now? It's too expensive. This place is too expensive. See we can go to a cheaper place"

"You and who?"Nicole asked with a raised brow and a smirk plastered on her face.
"It's expensive and we can afford it. The clothes here are top notch"
Amarachi had a frown on her face. She didn't like how expensive things were.
Nicole glanced at her younger sister's tensed expression.
"If it passes our budget then we call Jordan to transfer money to us"Nicole said with a mischievous smirk.

Amarachi felt the blood rising up to her cheeks and used a hand to cover her blush.
"Don't be shy sis. Now come on let's shop"

The rest of the time they spent in the boutique was just filled with buying and spending. Amarachi watched as Nicole stacked more and more clothes into the shopping trolleys available.

Her jaws dropped on seeing the amount of goods Nicole was buying.
The owner of the boutique must be so happy seeing how she bought goods in bulk. Nicole could literally buy the entire boutique.
Amarachi wondered how rich their father must be.
Nicole was buying without restraint.
Different dresses, jewelleries and shoes were being packed and packaged for them.

"Nicole we've bought enough"Amarachi said for the umpteenth time to Nicole.
Nicole turn to look at her and gave her a mild frown."Just a little more and we will be done sis"
Nicole then turned front but bumped into a tall figure.

It was that same man whom Nicole almost lashed out on.
His height was really intimidating like Jordan's.
Nicole sunk in her breath as she stared at him once more.
"You again? Are you following us? Can't you watch where you are going? Are you blind!?"