Chapter 96

AMARACHI

For a moment, it felt like I couldn't focus on anything aside the heavy pounding of my heart. I slowly started gasping for air whilst Diana watched me.
Her lips pulled to a taunting sneer.
"Why do you look so shocked? You mean he didn't tell you he has gotten intimate with me? Wow. What more is he hiding from you?

My chest heaved continuously. It felt like I had lost my voice.
She gave me a smile which I knew very well was plastic. "You really don't think Jordan is the faithful type do you? C'mon darling look at him. He has a lot of sexual partners. You don't need to be shy. I knew you guys did something in there. C'mon tell me. How was he? Was he rough or gentle?"

I swallowed the bile in my throat. I found it so difficult to speak. It suddenly felt like an inferno was raging within me. I couldn't react and I felt so glued to the spot.

"Well to me, he was usually so aggressive. And to be honest I liked it. Giving me multiple orgasms, whispering how much he wants my body. Shit. Darling, Jordan is so good. Was he like that to you?"She asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You looked so shocked. I wonder what else you don't know about Jordan. He probably hides so many things from you. Poor soul"She sarcastically whispered.

After some seconds, my face morphed to a frown and then a look of disdain.
"Shut up!"I screamed at her immediately which got her startled.
"Let me make one thing clear to you"I began sternly with my finger pointed at her.

"I won't tolerate you talking trash about my man. I am not a cheap harlot like you and you don't have any right whatsoever to ask me what goes on between I and my man behind close doors"I scoffed at her.
She became appalled but started laughing.
"Really your man? Jordan is your man? You are just his girlfriend that he will toss over when he has fucked you to his fill"

"The same way he tossed you over"I taunted.
She gasped but was quick to cover her shock.
I folded my hands at her as a sly smile walked it's way to my lips.
"That's the difference between I and you. He tossed you over but he won't for me. You know why? Because I am his fiancée and he loves me unlike you who allowed yourself to be fucked by a guy who has zero feelings for you"

I seriously couldn't believe I just used that "fuck" word but this lady in front of me truly was getting on my nerves.

"What? Fiancée? He called you his girlfriend and if I am not mistaken, he his engaged to Nicole"Diana said astonished.

"Well things change. Jordan is my fiancé and Nicole is my elder sister. They aren't together. I am the one with him"
She looked more shocked and suddenly went pale.

"Nicole has a sister? I never knew that. You took your own sister's man away from her. You are such a slut!"

"He made his choice to be with me.."
I paused in my speech then gave a mischievous grin.
"Infact yes. I did take him away from Nicole. I snatched my sister's own man away from her. Do you know they were bethroted for a very long time? They were even about to have their engagement ceremony but I snatched him away. If I can make Jordan call it off with my sister, do you think I'll let any other girl have him? You truly have no idea of the amount of influence I exert on Jordan"

Her countenance suddenly changed to one of horror and shock.
It was now her turn to become speechless.
"Have a nice day miss" I grimaced before shoving her out of my path.
Yes, I was still very much angry with Jordan but that lady really deserved to be put in her place.

I quickly headed downstairs and sat on one of the indigo coloured sofas. I flopped my head back as I awaited Jordan's arrival.
I still couldn't believe Jordan and that rude girl had been intimate before.
Really?
Her? She was so nosy and so rude. Why her?
Could Jordan and Nicole also have been intimate before?
Just the thought got my stomach churned.
I had to clear my thoughts.
I needed to clear my thoughts, because I was truly feeling so angry and jealous.