Chapter 102

Raphael buried his face down wards with his hands resting on the table in front of him.
He didn't know how long he had been thinking but his thoughts ran wild.
Nicole was avoiding him and it hurt him deeply. The only reason he killed Tobi was because the brute was forcing himself on her. Rape was something he could never tolerate.
Sex should be by consent not by force. He wasn't just forcing himself on any woman, the motherfucker was forcing himself on his woman.

And he had to teach him a lesson. A capital lesson. Now Nicole was avoiding him like a plague. He only did that to protect her. Her staying away from him was equivalent to starving him of food and water. He wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her a million times how much he loved her but she was avoiding him like he had leprosy.
His love life was going hay wire and now he will have to leave for Italy soon.

Ivan Fedorov, the Don of the Russian Mafia, was really getting on his nerves.
Hijacking goods worth millions of dollars was something that made his blood boiled whenever he remembered it. He needed to go back and take charge of his underworld.

But Nicole, how could he leave without her?
Raphael groaned in annoyance and shot his head up when his blue eyes locked with Nicole's dark brown eyes. She was standing by the doorway.

He quickly bolted up and went closer to her. Nicole didn't even wait for him to be in close range with her before throwing herself at him, hugging and whimpering.

He combed her dark hair with his hands and embraced her too, relishing the feel of her warm,soft body on his.
"I'm sorry Raphael"Nicole apologised in a whisper as she kept on sobbing.

"Why are you apologising bella?"

Nicole pulled out of the embrace and her sobs increased. "I shouldn't have stayed away from you. I did it for a fucking one week. I'm so sorry Raph. I know you did all that to save me. Tobi shouldn't have forced himself on me. I am really sorry for avoiding you and..."

Raphael listened to the young women's ramble and he quickly placed his lips on hers, shutting her up and swallowing her sobs. Nicole froze for a second as a result of the surprise kiss but her body immedately relaxed and she parted her lips to deepen the kiss whilst wrapping her hands around his neck.
He pulled her closer to his body with the kiss slowly becoming hot and intense, both of them satisfying their cravings for each other.

They both pulled out of the kiss, breathing fast and staring at each other with broad smiles on their faces. "I love you"Nicole said as she hugged him once more.

"And I love you too ok. I missed you"He replied, planting kisses on her hair.

"I missed you too. Promise me we will never stay away from each other again"Nicole childishly whined as she pulled out of his embrace and stretched her palms out to him.

"I should be telling you to promise me that. You were the one who ran away from me"Raphael said with a raised brow.

Nicole laughed quietly. "Promise me still"she insisted.

"I promise bella. We will never stay away from each other. Ever again. And you know I keep my promises"Raphael said with a wink before taking hold of her hands.

Nicole blushed at him and nodded her head.
"Besides Nicole, how did you know I was here?" Raphael asked as they walked out of the conference room together, hands locked.

He took her by the hand and led her to his room, where they could get their privacy noticing his men were parading the entire vicinity.

"Well I just asked a couple of men I saw when I was coming upstairs. I was truly scared Raph. I secretly prayed they wouldn't shoot me"