Chapter 97

"So you..um..you are under a mafia? You work..for....for..shit..you work for those people? Can you tell me more about the mafia you deal with?"Nicole stuttered as she sat up, horrified by his statements.
She truly didn't know why she was interested in knowing more about Raphael.

Raphael ran his hands across his black raven locks, he then stood up and sat close to her.
Nicole became puzzled and wondered why he came over to sit by her.
"You really want to know more gattina?"
"That's Italian. Does he speak Italian?" Nicole wondered.

Nicole nodded her head at him without turning to face him. She didn't want to think of the unholy thoughts that would shroud her mind if she did turn to stare at him.

Raphael brushed some strands of her long black hair off her shoulders and tucked it behind her ear.
Nicole became more dazed wondering why he did that.
As her thoughts kept on searching for answers, Nicole suddenly felt something wet on her neck. Her breathing seized and her toes curled up.
It was Raphael's lips. He immedately encircled his arm around her waist and ran his lips along her neck drawing out gasps from Nicole.

Her mind instantly went blank. She didn't know how to react or what to think. It felt like she was in maze, an endless maze.
"Damn Io amo"he breathed against her neck.
Nicole took in his scent. He had this spicy sweet scent of cinnamon radiating off him.

"Mi piacerebbe gattina" Raphael raspy said in a sudden Italian accent as he kissed her neck. Just the touch of his lips on her neck sent zaps of electricity through Nicole's body. She felt the heat spreading.

She didn't really think of it, but now hearing him speak Italian made Nicole realise that he actually had a strong Italian accent whenever he spoke but he normally suppressed it and talked normal.
Why would he have an Italian accent if he was from Germany? So many questions rummaged through her mind and Raphael wasn't doing justice to her either by placing tender soft kisses on her neck and maintaining his grip on her waist.

"But if i do tell you then I'll have to kill you"He whispered.
Nicole let out a shriek and immedately tried moving away but he held her in place, keeping her immovable.

"Ragazza timida. Hai un profumo così buono"
Nicole went pale by what Raphael said as he kept on running his lips slowly against her neck.

"What..what are you saying?"Nicole asked in a fright.
"Ti senti così morbido" Raphael whispered once more as he sucked her neck softly. Knots got tied in her stomach and she shut her eyes tight as a raging heat took over her body.
He was breathing all sorts of profanities to her and from the way he said it, it felt so sensual.
Or was he telling her how he would kill her?

Nicole felt a lump in her throat as Raphael kisses began trailing dangerously downwards.
What was he doing?
Was he trying to seduce her?

"Do you still want me to tell you Gattina?" He asked as he raised his eyes up to meet Nicole's flushed red heated cheeks.

She went silent and gulped.
"I guessed so too bella" he said with a smirtle.

Nicole tried calming herself and her unsteady running thoughts.
Why would he kill her if she knew more about his job?
Wasn't he a barrister? She thought Raphael was scary before, but now her view of him had totally taken a new turn. He was extremely dangerous.

"Why do you have an Italian accent?"

That was surely the least fair question she could ask. Atleast he wouldn't kill her for this.
"Because I'm Italian"

This man was a closed book. Nothing he said ever made sense to her.
"How can you be Italian? You are German"she asked with crinkled brows.

"My mum.."he began as if forcing him to speak. "She is part German, part Italian. I was born in Italy and I was raised in italy"