Chapter 86

AMARACHI

I didn't react at that moment when Jordan whispered into my ear. It felt like I was still being hypnotized

Then suddenly I realised what he meant and it felt like the veil had been lifted off my eyes. My heart began beating frantically like a person who had regained his senses and I cried out immediately.

"No, no please!"

Jordan instead lifted up my skirt again, pulling it so high up that I could have sworn he must have seen my panties.
His hands slowly grazed my exposed thighs.

"No please Jordan!"I pleaded and cried. I closed my eyes, writhing in fear after realising there was nothing I could do.
Jordan wouldn't do this without my consent, would he?

Tears poured down as the thought of loosing everything shrouded my mind.
I cried and sobbed bitterly,but then i noticed after some minutes as I was flailing around ,that I suddenly felt light.

It dawned on me that Jordan's body wasn't on top mine any more and my wrists weren't tied up any longer.
I slowly opened my eyes and sniffed.

Jordan wasn't on top me anymore and wasn't even on the bed again. Instead he was standing in front me,watching me with those alluring eyes of his whilst stroking his chin.

I cleaned up my eyes immediately and sat up.
"And that there was your punishment"Jordan stated with a mischievous smirk forming by the corners of his lips.

What?
He acted all that?
He got me all tensed up and scared.

"You look so adorable when you are scared"Jordan added laughing.

"Jordan you are such a bully!"I cried out as I threw him a pillow close to me.
He dodged It, still laughing and picked up his shirt.

"You really think I'll have sex with you this way?"Jordan suddenly asked which took me by surprise.
The idea of getting intimate with Jordan never really crossed my mind.

"Well..um..I know you won't do it without my consent"

He chortled and nodded his head.
He came closer and stared at me. "Our first sex will be magical"Jordan said with a wink.

I gulped and I felt heat rising up to my cheeks.
I'm sure he noticed I had became somewhat shy.

"C'mon piccolo lets go to the parlour. If I stay here any longer, I can't promise to control myself"Jordan said teasingly as he headed outside my room.

I walked outside my room after some minutes and spotted jordan sitting in the parlour. I then headed for the kitchen with Jordan swiftly following me.

"Jordan why are you following me?"

"I want to watch you cook"he replied as he grabbed a stool and sat next to me.
I brought out a pineapple from the refrigerator and began slicing it.

I knew fully well Jordan was watching me.
"Amarachi"Jordan called out.

I faced him.
"How did you get kidnapped?"

I sighed deeply and the memories were quickly awoken.
That period was literally the darkest moment in my life.

Just the thought sent chills running down my spine.
I recounted the entire experience to Jordan with tears in my eyes. He listened carefully and I could see the shock on his face.

"Amarachi you fucking went through all that?"
I nodded my head at him. "It was so scary Jordan"

"Nicole is definitely behind that"Jordan said with clenched fist.
"She and your aunty, madam Lydia. They are the culprits"