Chapter 1 - Date Night

One Saturday night, Y/N was hanging out with some friends at a party when a young man named Kyle who came over and asked Y/N to dance. Y/N said sure, why not. Kyle and Y/N went over to the dance floor and was dancing for about an hour when Y/N said that she should get back to her friends, but as she started to leave the floor Kyle grabbed her and said that he was not done with you yet. Y/N tries to fight him off but two more of his friends come and grab her and take her to another room. After about thirty more minutes, Y/N's friends start to get worried and start working for you. About ten minutes later, they find you all beat up and with cuts, bruises and covered in blood trying to call out for help but kept falling in and out of consciousness. Y/N's girlfriend, Wanda, calls Nat, who is Y/N's mom and Nat asked where they were at and that she was on her way.

After ten minutes, Nat arrives, and Wanda helps Nat get you into the car and they head back to the tower. Once at the tower, Wanda takes you straight to the med bay and Bruce checks her out. After two hours of trying to get you stable and stitched up, you finally wake up and ask for Wanda. Nat comes in with tears in her eyes and asking if you are ok. You ask your mom where Wanda is, and she says in her room because she feels like this is her fault. Before you could get up off the bed, Bruce pulls Nat aside and tells her what your injuries are. You sit there trying to listen but then you start to have a bad panic attack because the memories/flashbacks from that night start to come back and your breathing gets heavier. Nat and Bruce come over and Nat hugs you are saying that everything will be okay.

Once you calm down, Bruce tells you that you can rest in your room but no training or anything too rough for the next three weeks due to the broken ribs and the two dozen stitches that you have. Nat helps you to your room but before you go to your room, you ask Nat if you could go talk to Wanda. Nat says sure and you knock on the door. Wanda stops crying long enough to come open the door and lets you in. You see that she has been crying for a while. Nat helps you go sit on her bed and leaves while Wanda walks over and sits on the bed next to you.