Chapter 21 - Meeting

Nat: Only if you feel up to it

Y/N: They need to know. The powers, the wedding date & now this.

Nat: Wait? You two finally have a wedding date?

Wanda: Yes. It's October 15th

Nat: That's like 3.5 months away

Y/N: I know mom. The only thing left to do is have the girls and guys get their suits and dresses and to get music.

Nat: I'm proud of both of you

Wanda: Thanks Nat

Y/N: Hey FRIDAY, please call a meeting for everyone to meet in the meeting room in 10 minutes please?

FRIDAY: It's done Ms. Romanoff-Maximoff

Y/N: Thank You FRIDAY

Nat: Let's get you dressed and head down there

Wanda and Nat help you get changed into a hooding and some shorts. They throw your pjs into the laundry basket and then the three of you head down to the meeting room. Once there, you see everyone sitting at the table.

Steve: So, who called this meeting & why?

Y/N: I did actually and the reason that I did is because there are somethings that the whole team needs to know. *You sit down at the head seat*

Nat: You, ok?

Y/N: Yep, just tired

Tony: Whenever you are ready Y/N

Y/N: Thanks Tony

Y/N: Ok, so for the first reason is that besides the three or four powers that most of you guys know that I have, there are a total of 10 powers. I have been training with Nat, Wanda, and Clint on them. The only one that I have not mastered yet would be superspeed, but I just found out about that one a month ago

Bucky: 10 powers? What are they all?

Y/N: Well, they are 1) Hand-to-hand combat, 2) Shooting the bow, 3) Reading minds, 4) Purple power balls, 5) Eyes turn pink when telling the truth, 6) Heal myself, 7) Can fly, 8) Move things w/ mind, 9) Superspeed and 10) when angry hands are blue.

Steve & Bucky: Wow!

Clint: That's a lot, shooter

Y/N: I have all of them under control. The second reason, I just found out this morning, but you all need to know, is that I have cancer. I don't want any pity looks or sad faces because of it. Everything will be ok. I just want everyone to treat me the same. I'm not sure how long or how many times a week but you guys are family, and I wasn't going to keep that from family. Also, the other thing is that Wanda and I have a date for the wedding. The only thing left is the suits for the guys and the dresses for the girls and the music. Location, food, drinks, time & date have all been done. The wedding is October 15th. Yes, that is 3.5 months away from now. Tony?

Tony: Yes Y/N

Y/N: I know that you said something about a party tonight because of this meeting but is there any way that it can just be the team? I don't want anyone else to see me like this for right now please.

Tony: Yes, just the team is ok. How does 7 pm sound?

Y/N: Sounds good. That is all that I have to say. Bruce? I would like you to stay for a minute. Everyone else is good to go. *Everyone but Bruce leaves*

Y/N: Bruce, both Nat & Wanda said that I can do my treatments here. Is that true? Radiation or Chemo? How many days a week and for how long?

Bruce: Yes, it's true. It would be Radiation. 3x a week for 6 weeks. You can also choose to do it in the lab or you room. Also 3 hours a day.