Chapter 25 - Seeing the kids

You wake up about 5 am and head down to the lab and see Bruce. You go ask for some meds for your headache. He gives you some and a bottle for you to have for when you have other headaches. You thank him and head back to your room. You put the bottle in you room and give Wanda a kiss on her head and say I love you, bubs.

See you later and head to your game room and just relax by playing some Minecraft for a few hours. You look at your phone and see a text from Wanda asking where you were? You also see that it's 9:30 am, so you save your game and turn it off. You make sure that no one is around and walk out of the hidden room and text Wanda saying that you were headed back to the room. When you go to the room, you jumped into a relaxing shower and got changed when Wanda comes up behind you and hugs you while kissing your neck.

Wanda: Where did you go this morning? I woke up and you weren't here. You ok love?

Y/N: I go up about 5 am due to a headache and went to the lab and got meds from Bruce then came back here and kissed you and let you sleep. I went on a small walk to the cabin and then went to my relaxing room. Then I saw your text, came back here, and showered then you came in and here we are. I just didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful. I guess something maybe off but I'm not sure really what it is. I feel anxious all the time and just feel like being by myself for hours on end but then end up silently crying to myself because it feels like I'm going to lose you and mom.

Wanda: Bubs, you are never going to lose either of us and I promise you that

Y/N: I told Tony about how I was feeling and that's why I have my own relaxing room to myself. I was just worried how you would react when I told you. I'm sorry love. I really am. I just can't lose you, you're my world.

Wanda: I'm not mad or upset. You told someone who you trust, and Tony came up with a solution to help you out. There is nothing to worry about. You will always have me, and I promise you that.

Wanda notices that you're crying and just picks you up and sits with you on the bed with you on her lap. She rubs your back and tells you that everything is going to be ok. Clint knocks on the door, Wanda said come in and he comes and sits next to Wanda on the bed.

Clint: She ok, Wanda?

Wanda: Yah, she is now. What's up?

Clint: I was wondering if you both wanted to come with me to see the kids

You jump out of Wanda's arms with a huge smile on your face and look at Wanda but before she could say anything, you say Yes and hug your dad.

Clint: Ok. It will only be until Monday morning at 7 am because of your treatment and want to make sure that your back in time.

Y/N: Sounds good. Meet downstairs in half an hour?

Clint: Sounds good

You and Wanda start to pack your stuff and then head downstairs. You grab an apple on your way out to put the bags in the car then come back into the compound.

Clint: Want to drive your car to the house?

You look at him and shake your head and the three of you get into the car and drive to Clint's farmhouse to see the family. After 2 hours of driving, you guys make it and go inside to see the kids and Laura. As you walk inside, the kids come running up to you and hug you. Clint hugs Laura then Laura hugs you and Wanda.

Laura: Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?

Y/N: Feeling ok, just a little tired but that is excepted. How are you and the kids?

Laura: We have been good. Lila kept asking when you would be back. They do not know about you having cancer just that you are not feeling well. I didn't want you to be upset if I told them. Wasn't sure who you wanted to know.

Y/N: It was hard to tell the team, but I did right after I found out. Dad also knows the rest of my powers as well. Oh, and we also have a date as well.

Laura: That's great news. Clint said something like October. I am so proud of you.

Wanda: Laura, she was way calmer about the news then when Nat and I found out.

Laura: Wow that's impressive

Y/N: Oh, and Laura, I sent both Wanda and mom on a fake mission which included a full day of spa treatment and an amazing dinner. Tony helped me put it together and dad helped me make sure that they both went. They both have helped me out so much that they needed a relaxing day from taking care of me.

Laura: Everyone will be by your side to help you get through this tough times. That's amazing. Did you, Wanda and Nat have fun?

Wanda: At first, we were both not sure but then once we both got to the spa and checked in, we figured it out and were surprised but she kept dropping hints to me the night before and it just didn't click at first. Dinner was amazing and already paid for as well. We were laughing and having a great time. We both needed it. Yes Laura, you are right. Wedding is October. It's the 15th. It's the day we met actually and the first day she kissed me.

Laura: That's amazing. I knew she was amazing and Y/N, you have an amazing amount of love for friends of family.

Y/N: I try. So, what would you like us to help with?

Clint: Relax. Play with the kids. I've got dinner tonight

Wanda: Are you sure?

Clint: Yes, now go put your stuff in your room and go hang out with the kids. They've missed you lots

Y/N: Ok

You and Wanda go put your bags in your room and you take one of your headache meds before going to see the kids. Wanda noticed that you took one of your pills and hugged you.

Wanda: Head ok there love?

Y/N: Yeah. Head starting to hurt a bit that's why I took one to help stop it.

Wanda: Ok, just making sure love *Kisses you*

Y/N: Thanks. I promise to tell you or dad if I'm starting to not feel good at all. Promise *Kisses back*

Wanda: Good, now let's go see the kids