Chapter 92 - Bike ride with Wanda Day 2

You finish dinner then run to grab Wanda's hoodie then come back down to her and grab her hand and you both walk out to the garage and grab the helmets and keys. Wanda gets onto the yellow one and you got onto the blue one. You gave her a kiss and then she followed you out for the ride. After riding around for a while, you decided to pop a wheelie and Wanda just laughs at you.

Talking through the helmets

Wanda: I'm so happy to have learned

Y/N: I'm glad as well. Now we can take rides together. But can I ask why you finally learned?

Wanda: I told Nat & Alex that I wanted to see how it felt to go fast because then when you go fast on the bike, I would know the feeling, but I may also let you take the Lambo out more than.

Y/N: So, can I take the Lambo out more?

Wanda: Yes, you may. I understand the going fast feeling. Just promise me that you won't do anything stupid though

Y/N: I promise you. I can't live without you, and I am not going to start now.

Wanda: I love you so much

Y/N: I love you too

You and Wanda make it to your second favorite spot to watch the sunset and have a date night with Wanda. Instead of going back to the compound or even the cabin, you decide to head to your training facility and spend the night there. You get inside and push Wanda on the bed and then you crawl on top of her, and you both make out and do it. You start falling asleep, so Wanda rubs your back and kisses your head. Once she knows you're asleep, she goes to bed. You are wakening up around 9 am to morning kisses and hugs from Wanda. You smile at her and hug her.

Y/N: Good morning my beautiful, amazing wife

Wanda: Morning love. How'd you sleep?

Y/N: Amazing as always next to you. How'd you sleep?

Wanda: Dreamed about us, so amazing. You ready to head back?

Y/N: Yah. Do you want to race back?

Wanda: Nope. We can another time. Only cuz (1) You haven't eaten yet and (2) I don't want to take away anything that I said yes to you yesterday

Y/N: Ok. That's fair

You and Wand get dressed and you lock up and get on the bikes. You both start to ride back when you need to pull off the road for a second. You turn off your bike and sit next to the tree and think of something else for a minute. Wanda follows and then calls Nat and Alex.

On Call with Nat & Alex

Wanda: Nat, I need you and Alex please

Alex: What's wrong?

Wanda: We are both about 30 minutes outside the compound and she is having an attack. I need one, well both of you cuz someone needs to ride the bike back cuz I won't let her right now.

Nat: We are on the way

Wanda: Thanks guys

Wanda hangs up the call then sits in front of you and takes you hands in hers and you just stare at her, but you slowly start to hear her voice and come back into reality. Once you have been able to say your name, date and where you are, thats when you notice that both of your moms are there. This episode lasted for about 10 minutes, but you had 2 episodes in the 10 minutes, so it took you longer than normal to come back.

Wanda: Love, don't get mad but you are not riding the bike home. You are going in the car with one of them and the other will ride home with me.

Y/N: Why would I be mad? I just had 2 episodes in a matter of 10 minutes. I wouldn't expect you to let me and I promised you last night that I wouldn't do anything stupid, so I'm not mad but happy.

Nat: Am I missing something here?

Wanda: You're not the only one. I was expecting to have some arguing but not this one bit

Y/N: I told you all that I'm wanting to get better not go backwards. So, I'm going forward and listening.

Wanda helps you up and then kisses you and helps you into the car then gives you a kiss. Alex gets into the car and you two drive back. Nat rides your bike back with Wanda on the other one. Once back, Nat & Wanda put the bikes away and meet you inside in the kitchen to get breakfast.

Alex: You ok there sweetheart? You're looking a little pale

Y/N: I don't know. I felt fine on the way back, got a flashback then pulled over and that's when you and mom showed up and was fine coming here in the car. I'm going to go lay down on the couch.

Alex: Ok. Go lay on the couch and I will bring breakfast to you

Y/N: Ok

As you make your way to the couch, everything starts to become fuzzy, and the room starts to spin. You fall and hit your head on the back of the couch and both Nat and Wanda come running over to you. Nat picks you up and puts you on the couch while Wanda goes and grabs the first aid kit from the kitchen. When Wanda makes it to the kitchen, she sees Alex as she walks out.

Wanda: Alex, you may want to come as well

Alex: What happened?

Wanda: She fell and hit her head on the couch. Nat is putting her on the couch and needs this *shows first aid kit*

Alex: Ok

Wanda hands Nat the kit and Nat fixes your head wound. Alex makes sure nothing else needs to be looked at then they wait for you to wake up. After about 20 minutes, you open your eyes and see that your head is on Wanda's lap.

Y/N: *opens eyes* Love, what happened?

Wanda: Hey bubs, how do you feel? What do you remember last?

Y/N: Head feels fuzzy and hurts. I last remember getting into the car with Alex after my episodes when riding back.

Nat: You got dizzy and hit your head on the couch and passed out. You are on bed rest or couch rest for the next few days.

Y/N: Ok. Fair enough

Wanda: So, what do you want to do then?

Y/N: Cuddles and movie day I guess

Wanda: What's wrong?

Y/N: Nothing. It's fine

Wanda: Bubs, talk to me

Y/N: I just feel helpless right now again. I can't do anything right *Grabs head in pain*

Alex: Hey, hey. Everything is fine. You will get through this. It might seem like you take 3 steps forward and 5 steps back but each time you make progress. You have overcome so much lately. Wanda, mom, and I are not going anywhere. We are all here for you no matter what.

Y/N: Thank you mum. I'm sorry I'm feeling this way again, but does everything have to be so loud right now?

Alex: What hurts?

Y/N: My head

Nat: Hey, lets take you up to your bed and I will grab you some pain pills and an ice pack to help

Y/N: Ok. Cuddles bubs?

Wanda: Yes always

Wanda helps you up and helps you slowly walk up to your guys' room and helps you lay in bed. Alex makes sure that no one comes and bothers either of you then Nat comes in with pain pills and an ice pack. You take the meds then lay down next to Wanda with the ice pace on your head and lay there cuddled up to Wanda.