Chapter 24 - Fake Mission

SMUT

You go to Nat and tell her that you need to borrow one of her nice dresses and you say that you are going out with Wanda. You also tell her that she is an amazing mom and hug her. Nat hands you a dress and helps you get ready for the night out.

You meet Wanda downstairs and Tony gives you his card and keys and says have a great night. See you in the morning. You mouth thanks and says night. Then the two of you go out and you open the door for Wanda then get into your side of the car. You drive off into town and park at the dinner place then go inside. The two of you order drinks and food. After eating, you get back into the car and go to the cabin for the night.

Wanda: Bubs, why are we here? Why didn't we go back to the compound?

Y/N: Well, two things. (1) This is our new place and (2) we technically are still on the grounds of the compound. Just on the other side of the trees there about 500 ft is the front doors to the compound.

Wanda: Wait? What do you mean this is ours?

Y/N: It's ours. It's a wedding gift from Tony and Pepper. We are still here for missions when needed but we also have a spot for ourselves.

Wanda: I can't believe it. Oh, and Tony said that he is going to give you a few more things

Y/N: Well, I got one of them today because I walked in on him setting it up for me. Also, he gave me the car as well.

Wanda: Well, then never mind. Wait? Did he give you the PS5?

Y/N: Maybe...

Wanda: If so, I'm guessing you were playing that all day and I'm guessing it was the Light Saber game too.

Y/N: Maybe... Maybe not... *Smiles*

Wanda: I'm taking that as a yes. I guess when I can't find you, that's where you will be at then

Y/N: But I'm not telling you which room it is

Wanda: That's no fair but I guess that's fair because you need a place that you can go to escape from everything

Y/N: Thanks bubs. So, can I have you as dessert tonight?

Wanda: Yes *You jump onto Wanda's back, and she carries you up the stairs to the bedroom and throws you on the bed*

Before she can move, you pull her on top of you and kiss her then undress her. She undresses you and you both are laughing due to you tickling her. You flip her over and pin her down and have fun with her. You let her ride out her high multiple times and come back up to kiss her. After she catches her breathe, you look at her and she is falling asleep. You both snuggle up to each other with her head on your chest and your arms around her. You both go to bed and wake up the next morning around 8:30 am. You both put your dresses on from the night before and drive off to the compound. Just as you guys get in, you both go get changed and head downstairs for breakfast with everyone. Tony looks at you and you nod your head.

Y/N: Mom and Wanda after breakfast, I need you two and Tony in the meeting room

Tony: You got it

Nat & Wanda: Ok?!

After breakfast is over, you, Wanda, Tony, and Nat head to the meeting room to talk about their mission

Nat: Why are we here?

Tony: There's a mission for both of you. Y/N is going to hand you the file but you two will be undercover, so wear everyday clothes. It's a mission only for the two of you and you must go

Wanda: I don't want to go because that means that I'm leaving you bubs

Y/N: Well, (1) You both are going, so no buts about it. Also here is the file and that's all your getting. (2) You leave now. I will be fine. I have the boys looking after me today. Go on your mission

Nat: Fine

Wanda: Ok...

Tony: Good luck girls. Y/N it is time for your treatment. Let's go

Y/N: Bye guys. Love you both

You and Tony walk out and head to the lab where Bruce is waiting for you. You sit down and get all hooked up. You turn on the TV and turn on a movie to watch.

NAT & WANDA'S POV

Nat and Wanda get into the car and head over to the address that was in the file. Once they get to the spa location, they get a message giving instructions on what to do next. They look at each other and smile. Nat looks at Wanda with a smirk on their face, then Nat laughs a little.

Wanda: She set us up, didn't she?

Nat: Yes, she did. I'm guessing Tony was in on it as well

Wanda: I'm guessing this is what she was getting at yesterday

Nat: What do you mean?

Wanda: She thinks that you and I are smothering her a bit since we found out about her cancer. She thinks that we need to do things without her at time

Nat and Wanda walk up to the counter and get checked in for the spa day. Once they are checked in, they are taken back and get set up in a mud bath for 2 hours then after the mud bath they get a hot stone massage for 3 hours.

After the massage is done, they get a message saying to head to the next address but to put on the dresses that are in the back of the car. Once in the car, they get changed and head to the next address. When they get to the place, they are surprised to see what you set up for them. They go inside, get seated and then eat.

It is now 9:30 pm and they head back to the compound. When they walk through the door, they go and find you in your room reading a book. They come and sit on either side of you and hug you.

Y/N: Guys, how was your mission? Was it good?

Nat: Thank you, sweetheart. I had a blast

Y/N: Welcome mom. Bubs?

Wanda: Thank you love. It was amazing. Took me a bit to figure out what was happening and going on. After all the small hints that you dropped last night

Y/N: Glad that you both enjoyed yourselves. You both needed it after everything that has happened this past year. I am sorry to make you both go but I was scared to tell you two that I needed a small break from all the smothering from you two. I love you both, but I am fine. Yes, I have cancer but I'm not dying and just didn't want to upset either of you. Tony helped me the other day when I had that huge smile on my face. I had a blast today with the boys and when I needed a break, I let Tony know where I was at and relaxed in my new relaxing room that he gave me.

Nat: You thought that we would be mad at you if you told us to back off a bit?

Y/N: Well, yes to be honest

Wanda: Bubs, we wouldn't have been. We didn't realize that we were doing that to you, and we are sorry.

Y/N: Thanks. I love you guys.

Nat: Wait?! Tony gave you another room to yourself.

Y/N: That's not the only thing that he gave me. He also gave me the new car that changes colors when I click the button to choose a color, he gave me the cabin that's in the woods as a wedding gift. He gave me the PS5 and games to play when I need to escape or just need a break from everything.

Nat: Car, cabin and PS5 with games? Uncle Tony really cares about you, doesn't he?

Y/N: Yes, he does. Hey bubs, can we stay here tonight instead of the cabin?

Wanda: Sure bubs *kisses your cheek*

Nat: I'm off to bed. Thanks for today sweetheart. Something I really needed. We both did

Y/N: Nigh mom. See you in the morning

Wanda gets into her pjs and crawls into bed and you snuggle up to her and you both fall asleep.