Chapter 22 - Day 1 of Treatment

NAT TEXTS TONY

Nat: Hey Tony, Y/N is wondering if it is ok if we push the party out a few weeks?

Tony: She not feeling up to it tonight I'm guessing? Anything for her. Yah we can push it off a bit

Nat: Thanks Tony. Yah not feeling the greatest tonight

Tony: No problem. Tell her to feel better and we will see her tomorrow

Nat: Will do. Bye

Tony: Bye

ENDS TEXTING TONY

Nat: Tony said it was ok to push the party. He wants you to feel better

Y/N: Ok. Thanks, mom, for talking to Tony for me

Nat: No problem

Y/N: I think that I am going to go back to bed for a while. Can you grab Wanda for me?

Nat: Yes, I will and ok. 

Nat goes and grabs Wanda. Wanda walks in and sits on the bed next to you

Wanda: What's up bubs? Nat said you wanted me

Y/N: Yes, I wanted you. Can you cuddle with me for a bit?

Wanda: Sure, I will cuddle with you. How are you feeling bubs?

Y/N: I'm ok now that you're here but I feel like crap.

Wanda lays down next to you and you cuddle into her and fall asleep. It's the next morning and Wanda wakes you up by giving you kisses and rubbing your back. After about 10 minutes you finally start to wake up.

Wanda: Good morning bubs. It's 9 am. Would you like some breakfast before your first radiation appointment this morning?

Y/N: If breakfast is you, then yes! But if your making pancakes then sure.

Wanda: Very funny there bubs, I would allow that, but you need your strength but if pancakes is what you want then I can make some for you

Y/N: Thanks bubs

You both get up and dressed. You put on a hoodie and shorts and Wanda puts on workout clothes. You both go downstairs to the kitchen and Wanda makes pancakes for you and her

Y/N: Thanks bubs they taste amazing. So, question for you?

Wanda: What's up love?

Y/N: I know that treatment is 3 hours long, and you're in your workout clothes, so I'm guessing you are going to go let out some anger and train for a bit, who is sitting with me until you come?

Wanda: Your right. I am letting some anger out, but I also need to train for a bit. I'm not sure bubs. But you come first before anything, so would you like me to be there when you start? Also, I can see what Clint and Nat are up to and ask them

Y/N: Bubs, go train you need it. You can't keep putting it off. I'm sure if anything, I can get Bruce to let me watch some movies while I wait for you. I know that both Clint, Nat and you don't want me to be alone, but you guys also need to have fun.

Wanda: Only if you're ok with it for like an hour then I will be right next to you for the rest of the treatment.

Y/N: First, help me to the lab then go train for a bit. I love you but I don't want you to be waiting on me hand and foot all the time. This will pass. It's just a small speed bump in the road.

Wanda: Ofc I will help you to the lab. I love you too and you're right. We will get through this together.

You put yours and Wanda's plates into the dishwasher and walk hand in hand to the lab. Once you get the lab, Bruce tells you to go sit in the big comfy recliner chair and he will be there in a second. You go over and sit down in the chair. Wanda sits next to you and holds your hand. Bruce brings over the supplies that you will need. He has set up a TV and a full drink bar to keep you hydrated.