Chapter 2

TW: R*pe

Y/N: Wanda what is wrong?

Wanda: "I thought I was losing my soulmate and girlfriend tonight. When I found you, you were cut up, had bruises and was covered in blood."

Y/N: *looked at Wanda* "I'm not going anywhere, and you are not going to lose me ever. I love you, bubs."

Wanda:  "I love you too."

Wanda then pulls you in for a kiss and you kiss back. After a few minutes of kissing Wanda, Y/N pulls away and says, "I want to tell you what happened tonight at the party, but I don't know if you will still want to be with me after I tell you."

Wanda: "I love you so much that I am never leaving, and I am here to help."

Y/N: "So, you know that I went to go dance with the cute guy named Kyle and after an hour of dancing, I told him that I was tired and was going to head back over to you and the group, that is when two of his friends came over and grabbed me. They took me outside and they each had their turn with me. I tried to fight them off, but I was kicked so badly that I blacked out. I could feel them on top of me, but I could not do anything. Then as it felt like forever, they were done and that is when you found me about five minutes later. I was so scared that I was going to die and not be able to see, kiss or snuggle with you again. I know that I need to tell Nat, but I don't think that I can."

Wanda: "Oh bubs, I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I am here for you always and forever. I am not going anywhere and if you need me to get Nat I can and the three of us can talk and go from there."

It's now about 11pm and Y/N says that she wants to stay with Wanda in her room tonight and asks if they could talk to Nat in the morning about everything.

Wanda: Sounds like a plan.

She helps you up into bed and she snuggles you and you both fall asleep. It is now about 2:45am and you wake up screaming and hyperventilating that Nat runs into Wanda's room and sees Wanda there holding you telling you that you are safe now. Nat comes over and hugs you. Y/N sits there just crying and saying, "I'm sorry."

Nat looks at you and asks what is wrong?

Y/N: I... I... I cannot tell her what happened, Wanda please tell her.

Wanda looks at Nat and explains what happened at the party, everything from asking her to be her girlfriend to Y/N dancing with a cute guy and then getting raped and beaten.

Nat looks at you and says that she is happy that you have Wanda with you now and that she is so sorry about what happened the rest of the night and gives you another hug and kisses your forehead. Says that she will get a test for you in the morning, and you say thanks.

Nat then leaves and heads back to bed before getting up to go get the tests and does two hours of training. It is now about 8am and you are starting to wake up. Wanda comes up with food and tea and says, "Good Morning Love."

Y/N: Good Morning and thanks for everything.

You two eat breakfast but before you can finish, you run to the bathroom to throw up. Wanda is right behind you and is by your side. She hands you the tests that Nat got for you, and you take them. You wait the allowed time and when time was up, they all three come out as negative. You are relieved but was left questioning why you just got sick out of nowhere. Wanda helps you to your feet and helps you get dressed. You guys then head downstairs to med bay and asks Bruce what could possibly be going on and you getting sick suddenly out of nowhere.

Bruce runs some tests then comes back and says that your pregnant with twins. You start to cry and scream, and Wanda holds you trying to calm you down and Nat comes running in and Bruce tells what is going on. You are screaming, "No, no, no. I can't have them, I just can't because of what they did to me." Bruce looks at you confused, and you tell him that you were raped and beaten the other night when I was with Wanda and friends at a party. The same night that you stitched me up and told me that I had some broken ribs. He looks at you says sorry then hugs you. You take some meds to help calm you down that he gave you.