Chapter 94 - Bigger House Than Compound?

Nat: Ok, stupid question then. Tony has 12 cars that he owns. You have just about as much if not more, don't you?

Y/N: Possibly *Smiling*

Wanda: Ok, so you have the 2 bikes, the Lambo, the jeep, and the car that Tony gave you which makes 5.

Y/N: Well, I own 6 bikes, 2 jeeps, a truck, the car, the Lambo, 3 razors/RZR, 4 dirt bikes, 3 jet skis, and a boat.

Alex: That's a total of 22. WTF!!!!

Nat: How though? Where is all of these?

Wanda: What?

Y/N: I may or may not have another house that may or may not be bigger than the compound. And, when we were on Alex's Earth, I may have bought a house that is bigger than Oliver's, that we can all live in.

Nat: Were you planning on telling us at all?

Y/N: Yes. When the upgrades get done at the house for you two to move in soon actually mom and mum. As far as the house here, it's on a lake and has its own AI System which I built myself and it's more of a safe house. The only people that knew of that place is Coulson and May when I worked for SHIELD.

Nat: When did you work for SHIELD?

Y/N: In between when I escaped the Red Room and when I was on a mission, I was taken by Hydra then you found me, mom. Fury helped me to cover up me ever working for SHIELD and that year never happened, but I was a SHIELD agent. I'm sorry that I never told you about it. Are you mad?

Nat: Ofc I'm not mad

Y/N: And before you ask bubs, it's the same AI system that is in our helmets. I'm sorry but I thought that if I told you that I had more then what you guys think that I had, that I wouldn't be allowed at the compound with you guys. Bubs, please don't be upset. I was planning on throwing a party at my, sorry our place when my album was released.

Wanda: Ok, Wait? Does that happen to have a dirt bike track and the big air bag off the big ramp that I have seen when driving by the training facility by any chance?

Y/N: *Head down* *Quietly* Yes

Wanda: Does that mean you own more like 20 miles worth of land then instead of like the 3 miles that I thought that you owned?

Y/N: Maybe.... Yes

Alex: Ok

Y/N: Please don't be mad guys. If you want, we can all go over now and check it out. Plus, mom and mum, you both have a wing of the house that is yours with a lab and a private training room.

Nat: Go out on the drive with Wanda then we can tomorrow after your meeting with Matt? How does that sound?

Y/N: Sure. Bubs, are you ok with that?

Wanda: Sounds like a plan. You ready to go then?

Y/N: Sounds good

Wanda helps you up and you grab your jeep keys and go out to the jeep. Wanda opens the door for you and then get in and drives off. After about 2 hours of driving, you look at her and tell her to pull over for a second.

Wanda: Why did you want me to pull over?

Y/N: Because I want to take you to the house that is also yours and I'm sorry that I didn't tell your bubs

Wanda: Bubs, it's ok. Only if you want to, I will drive over there

Y/N: I'm sure

You put in the address in the GPS and hit start. Wanda starts to drive to the address that you put into the system and about 30 minutes later you both arrive. You put in the code and the gates open. Once through, the gate closes, and Wanda's face is in awe, and she is speechless. Wanda parks the jeep and you both get out. You unlock the front door, and both go in. You show her around the whole house, the garage, the backyard area along with the underground passageway to the bunker under the dirt track. Wanda looks at you and smiles then hugs and kisses you. You both start to get hungry, so you go to the kitchen and make something for the two of you. You spend sometime together and watch the sunset next to the fireplace before heading back to the compound.

In Jeep Talking

Wanda: Thank you for tonight bubs. Thank you for taking me to the house. I was surprised is all. So when are we moving there?

Y/N: You still want to move there? You're welcome for tonight. I'm sorry about not telling you. I was just going to use it as more of a get away spot so that you don't have to move from family but you really want to move in though? Thank you for everything

Wanda: Fun house then? No need to thank me love. I will always be next to you no matter what

Y/N: Fun house it is. I will set up a code for you later ok? But I do have to thank you because I don't say it enough. So, tomorrow with my meeting with Matt, we would need to leave around 2:15 ish.

Wanda: Deal. I do what I can to help you because we promised plus I will always do anything for you no matter what

Y/N: I love you so much, you know that right

Wanda: I love you too

You kiss Wanda's cheek and hand on the way back to the compound then Wanda places her hand on your thigh and you blush while smiling. Wanda smiles then giggles a little.

Y/N: What are you giggling for there, love?

Wanda: You blushing

Y/N: Only you know how to get me to do it and it's cute

Wanda: I'm glad

The two of you blast the radio and then after a song or two, you decide to play some of your recorded songs that you just recorded that you wanted her to hear. She smiled then looked over to you singing and laughing then she heard one that she joined in with and just as you pulled in you saw Alex and Nat walking in.