Chapter 14 - Clint

It is now about 7 am and you start to wake up but don't move to much as Wanda is still asleep on your chest and you don't tear your stitches. You kiss her on the head and rub her back. After about 20 minutes, you look down and see her looking up at you and she sists up and kisses you. You both say good morning to each other and get up, dressed and head downstairs for breakfast. Once you guys get downstairs, you say good morning to everyone and walk over to Clint and ask if the two of you could spend the day together and ask him if he can be your training partner today.

Clint: Yes, I can be your training partner today. Ofc we can spend the day together. What do you want to work on today?

Y/N: How about the bow?

Clint: Are you sure? Want to have a competition with the bow for the fastest time? After breakfast work?

Y/N: Sounds good and yes, I'm sure. But you are going to go down. I will beat you

Clint: We will see about that

You walk back over to Wanda and sit down next to her

Wanda: What did you talk to Clint about?

Y/N: If he could be my training partner today along with having just an us day so that we could chat and hang out.

Wanda: I'm glad you talked to him. Glad you're not mad anymore. What are you guys doing for training?

Y/N: I was never mad at him, just my mom but I forgave her. We are going to have a competition with the bow to see who is faster.

Wanda: Are you going to show him your new bow that Sarah got you? Also, you're going to win right?

Y/N: Yes, and yes. I'm going to try and beat my time that I had when Oliver and I competed.

Wanda: He doesn't know that you are that fast at the bow, does he?

Y/N: Nope but he will find out after breakfast.

After Breakfast

Y/N: You ready to lose Clint?

Clint: In your dreams

In the training room

You pull out your new bow from its bag and Clint sets up the sim

Clint: What mode? Easy? Medium? Hard? Extreme?

Y/N: How about we start with medium as a warmup then speed round on hard?

Clint: Sounds good. You're first though for warm up

Y/N: Ok *You get into the starting spot and get ready*

After the sim has started, you finish with the medium setting with the time of 1:15 and then Clint goes and gets a time of 1:18. You look at him and say ready? Clint nods his head and gets his arrows and gets ready. You switched it to hard and hit start. Clint does his round on hard and gets a time of 1:12. He looks at you after grabbing his arrows and says your turn. 

You step in and take a deep breath. You finish your turn and look at the time clock then look at Clint's face which has a surprised look, and he just stares at you. The time clock says 1:01 and you stand there in shock bc you can't believe that you just did that and did it faster with no mistakes from when you did it with Oliver.

Clint: *looks at you*: How?

Y/N: I took a deep breath and just tried but that is my fastest time yet. When Wanda and I were seeing Oliver and the team, I beat him with a time of 1:13 and that was with 1 mistake.