Chapter 58 - Punishment

SMUT

You head over to the cabin and park. Wanda gets out and comes over to your side and opens your door and you both walk into the house together. Once inside, you both go upstairs and you sit on the bed while Wanda got the bath ready with bubbles. Once she gets the tub filled and has candles going, bubbles and has everything set out, she comes back into the room to grab you and helps you to the bathroom. She helps you get undressed and into the bath while she gets undressed and gets in behind you, so you laid on her chest. She wrapped her arms around you and you melted into her touch and then about 15 minutes into the bath, you decided to turn around so that your facing her and lean in to kiss her. The kiss starts to get heated; you straddle her lap and start to make out in the tub. You decide to pick her up and go to the shower and rinse off the bubbles but you both end up doing the deed to each other. 

Once you were both done, you got out and changed into pjs and laid on the bed with you in her arms. Wanda could tell that you needed that so she kissed your head. You look up to her and kiss her. You start to fall asleep on her and she fell asleep just after she kisses your head. Around 6:30 am, you wake up crying and about a minute later, Wanda wakes up and sees you crying. She pulls you in to a hug and just sits there holding you to calm you down. After about 10 minutes, you fall asleep in her arms and she lays back down and goes to bed. It's now around 9 am and you are still asleep but she woke up and kisses you and rubs your back until you start to wake up. You look at her with tears in your eyes.

Wanda: Love, what's wrong?

Y/N: I'm sorry for waking you up this morning by me crying

Wanda: It's ok love. Do you want to talk about it?

Y/N: To be honest, I don't really know why I woke up crying this morning and why I kept crying. I really am sorry love

Wanda: Love, it's ok. I promise you're ok. I would rather be here then for you to be alone going through it.

Y/N: I love you too. You are so amazing love

Wanda: I love you too. You're amazing as well

Y/N: Can we just cuddle for a bit please?

Wanda: We can do whatever you want love

Y/N: I need to figure out a plan for what the punishment for the boys for not doing what I asked them to do

Wanda: Why not take away what they love the most?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Wanda: Well, Tony loves the lab; Steve loves being in charge; Pietro likes to superspeed and Bucky likes to drink. Take away what they love the most

Y/N: That's brilliant babe. What would I do without you?

Wanda: I don't know, but you did tell the boys if they did anything they would have to deal with you. They didn't listen. I don't think that they will see this coming from you.

Y/N: Your right. Question though love

Wanda: What's up?

Y/N: Why do you think Pietro joined the three idiots in their stupidness? I didn't ever think that he would join them

Wanda: To be honest, I don't know

Y/N: Ok, so then I know at least 2 things for each but I also don't want to hurt you in the process

Wanda: I know it will be ok in the end. What do you have so far?

Y/N: Well for Tony: 1) No lab for the next 3 days, 2) No suits;
Steve: 1) Has to follow instructions from you for the next 3 days, 2) No shield for 3 days;
Bucky: 1) No drinking, 2) No arguing with anyone for 3 days;
Pietro: 1) No superspeed for 3 days, 2) Is not to bother us or to see you until after the wedding, so like 3 days.

Wanda: Why would I be hurt by not seeing my brother? Maybe the 3 most peaceful days actually.

Y/N: You sure you're ok with it?

Wanda: I'm happy with it. Including where Steve has to follow instructions from me

Y/N: I wanted to include you because you are my other half and will always be

Wanda: You don't have to love but thank you. I love you *kisses you*

Y/N: You're welcome *kisses back*

Wanda: So, what are we going to do for the next three days?

Y/N: Well, the night before the wedding, I will be at dad's and you will be here. It will suck for one night, but it is all worth it in the end. But I just want to spend my life with you. I just don't know what is going to happen about my nightmares because you're the only one that is able to get rid of them.

Wanda: Let's not worry about it until it happens but I will never leave you. *hugs you & kisses you*

You just sit in her arms and melt into her touch. You lay there for another hour due to you falling asleep. Wanda looks down and notices that you fell back asleep. Once you started to move, you slowly start to wake up and kiss her.

Wanda: Hey love it's 10 am, should we go to the compound and call the meeting to let the boys know about their punishments are?

Y/N: Yes we should. Walk or drive over?

Wanda: I say drive over

Y/N: Ok

You both get into the car once you both get dressed and walk back into the compound where you see Nat and you go hug her. Nat looks at you and just hugs you back.

Nat: You ok sweetheart?

Y/N: Yes. FRIDAY call a meeting for everyone to meet in the meeting room in 5 minutes or there will be consequences

FRIDAY: Yes. Right away Y/N

Y/N: Thanks

Nat: You figure out what each punishment is for the boys?

Y/N: Yes and they will hate me but will learn their lesson

Nat: Let's go then shall we

Wanda: Let's go see what the boys have to say now

Y/N: Sure. I'm happy

You three go off into the meeting room to see everyone there waiting for you except for Peter because he was at school.

Thor: Why was this meeting called, Y/N?

Y/N: Well this meeting is more for the three idiots and Pietro but everyone needs to know when I tell you guys not to do something and you don't listen, you will see what happens otherwise

Rhodney: You found out about the jet, I'm guessing

Y/N: Yes about 2 hours after we got back

Wanda: If you don't learn from this, I can promise you the next go around will be so much worse

Y/N: Ok, so for punishments for Tony, Steve, Bucky, & Pietro are Tony: 1) No lab, 2) No suits; Steve: 1) No shield, 2) You have to follow Wanda's instructions; Bucky: 1) No drinking, 2) No arguing; and Pietro: 1) No superspeed, 2) Not to bother or see us two (me and Wanda). This is for the next three days until the wedding which is in 3 days. If any of you four step out of line, you have a longer time and more added. It will not be pretty. Why don't you listen when I say not to do something? Do you all understand?

Tony: Loud and clear

Steve: Yes

Bucky: Yes

Pietro: Yes

Y/N: Ok now meeting is over. Your 3 days start now btw

Nat: That was entertaining there

Wanda: Did you see their faces?

Y/N: It was priceless

Nat: So what are you two up to today? Anything fun?

Y/N: To be honest mom, I'm not actually sure. Why, what's up?

Nat: Well, there may or may not be a present in my room for you