Chapter 15 - Movies

You two take a quick shower then get changed into pjs and get into bed. Wanda gets in first, then opens her arms and you cuddle up to her with your head on her chest, arm across her waist/stomach and left leg on top of her legs. After about 10 minutes of cuddling, you were asleep as she rubbed your back and said good night bubs. After 15 minutes from when you fell asleep, she went to sleep. 

At about 4 am, you get up and changed into your workout/training gear and head to the training room. You take your bow and your hand pads. Once you get to the training room, you take your bow out and work on different sims and speeds. With the hand pads, you were just about to hit the bag when Nat came in and asked what you were doing up so early. At first, you didn't hear her due to having your headphones in and on high. 

After about 2 minutes of Nat trying to get your attention and you not answering, she comes over to hold the bag and then you pull out one headphone and say that you couldn't sleep and have been down here since 4 am. Nat looks at you and asks if you have been training for the past 4 hours because it is already 8 am. You say yes but you're not done yet, that you have another 2 hours of training to go.

Nat: Sweetheart, what's wrong? You have never trained for 6 hours, please talk to me.

Y/N: *You breakdown crying and falling to your knees* I feel like Clint's family won't like me or even want anything to do with me. I love that Clint's my dad, but I don't know.

Nat: *Pulls you into a hug* I can promise you that Laura and the kids will love you. You are kind, sweet, amazing, thoughtful, and beautiful. Have you talked to Wanda about this?

Y/N: Yes, and she said the same thing you just did about me, but I guess it's because of my past that I don't trust myself with being truly happy with life. *Hugs Nat*

Nat: She is not wrong. Everyone here loves you. I get that you may not believe it, but they will love you as much as we here love you. I promise you that. Plus, isn't Wanda going with you to meet Laura and the kids?

Y/N: Yes, she is. I don't think that I would be able to survive without her not being there with all the nightmares and panic attacks that I have been having lately.

Nat: Why didn't you tell me about the nightmares and panic attacks?

Y/N: Didn't want to be any more of a burden to you then I already am to you mom

Nat: You are not a burden ever. You hear me? I promise you that you are not. You are my whole world, and I am proud of you for everything that you have accomplished and have gotten through.

Y/N: Thanks mom. I promise from now on that I will tell you. I love you so much *hugs Nat*

Nat: *Hugs back* I love you too sweetheart. Lets get you up and take you upstairs to shower and get something to eat.

Y/N: Ok. Thanks. Can you help me to my room please, mom?

Nat: Ofc

Nat helps you up off the floor and helps you up the stairs to your room. She helps you to the bathroom and lets you take a shower. After about 10 minutes, you come out of the shower and gets dressed. You walk out of your room and see Nat & Wanda talking. You walk up and hug your mom and say thanks. Nat hugs you back and kisses your forehead. You go over to Wanda and kiss her and apologize to her as well for the way that you have been acting towards her and Nat. Wanda kisses you back and says that she forgives you and loves you always.

Y/N: Hey babe and mom, can we have a movie day just the three of us and watch "We bought a zoo" and "Godzilla"?

Wanda: I don't see why not bubs. Nat?

Nat: Sounds good to me. I will go set up the movie

Wanda: And we will grab the snacks

You and Wanda go grab snacks and drinks form the kitchen while Nat goes to the movie room and sets up the movie and grabs the blankets. You and Wanda walk in with drink and snacks, and you went to sit on the couch. Wanda and Nat come and sit next to you on either side of you. You tell F.R.I.D.A.Y. to start the movie. After the first movie is over you ask F.R.I.D.A.Y. to get the second movie ready while you went to the bathroom. Wanda went to go get more drinks for everyone and once everyone was back you start the second movie. 

Once the movie is over, you notice that both Nat and Wanda fell asleep on your shoulder. You kiss both their heads, pull the blankets up on them and then fall asleep yourself. After about 3 hours, you wake up to Nat and Wanda hugging you and asking if you're feeling better. You answer them and then get up and clean up the snacks and then head to your room. Once you get to your room, you start to get you bow and start to mess with it. You shoot some arrows into the wall target that you set up in your room when you are feeling unsure of things.

Downstairs with Nat and Wanda

Wanda: Nat, is she ok?

Nat: I'm not sure. I know she is still unsure of how Clint's family is going to like her, and she doesn't seem to see how smart and kind she is. She is struggling with that. Maybe just both of us being there for her will help her see who she really is.

Wanda: Yah. She is amazing and I love her so much that it hurts me to see her in this much pain. I hope she had a great day with us though, but I can hear her shooting the wall with her arrows though, so I'm not sure. But I should go check on her to make sure she is ok though. Are you ok though, Nat?

Nat: I'm fine. I am just worried about her, is all.

Wanda: I get that *hugs Nat and goes up to the room*

Wanda walks into the room and sees you trying to hold back your tears as your shooting your arrows at the target.

Wanda: Hey babe, talk to me please? What's wrong?

Y/N: Hey, I'm just worried about tomorrow is all. I'm just worried about Clint's family not liking me at all

Wanda: What is there not to like? Everyone here loves you, even Clint.

Y/N: I'm not sure

Wanda: I will be there the whole time; I can promise you that. I love you so much and I'm not going anywhere.

Y/N: I love you too

You and Wanda pack your bags and get ready for bed. Once dressed, Wanda gets into bed and starts to turn on the TV to watch a few sitcoms before bed. Y/N kisses Wanda and says that she will be right back. You walk out and go knock on Nat's door.

Nat: Come on in love

Y/N: *opens door and walks in* I just wanted to say thank you for today. I'm sorry for not telling you about what is going on lately with me. Guess I was just scared and confused

Nat: You're welcome for today. I know that you will tell me when you're ready. You have grown into an amazing young woman and I'm happy to call you, my daughter. I do hope that you are open and honest with me about anything, and I will try my best to help you. I hope you have a great time this weekend with your dad and his family. Or at least try for me.

Y/N: I will try. I'm just nervous is all but I'm glad that Wanda will be with me. Well, I should be getting back and heading to bed. I love you 3000, mom. Goodnight! *You hug Nat*

Nat: *Hugs you back* Good night sweetheart. I love you too

You walk back to your room and shut the door. You turn off the lights and climb into bed snuggling up to Wanda, giving her a kiss and falling asleep within a few minutes. After the sitcom comes to an end, Wanda turns off the TV and snuggles you more and says goodnight love. It is now about 5 am and you start to stir awake. Wanda notices and pulls you into her and kisses you so that you can fall back asleep. Once you do and next thing you know, Wanda is waking you up with kisses and rubbing your back saying good morning love, it's 10 am and it's time to get up and get ready to head to Clint's for the weekend. You both get up and get dressed.