Chapter 4 - Move Into Y/N's Room

*SMUT Warning*

Wanda to Nat: Can I ask you something?

Nat: Sure, what is up?

Wanda: I want to propose to Y/N but want to get your blessing first.

Nat: So, that is where you ran off to when we got to the mall today? Well, yes you can.

Wanda: Yes, it was and thanks. *Wanda shows Nat the ring*

Nat: She will love it. When do you plan on asking her?

Wanda: I was thinking the big surprise party for her 21st birthday next week. What do you think?

Nat: That is perfect.

Y/N comes around the corner and asks what you two were talking about.

Nat: Nothing.

Wanda: Nothing but would you like to sleep in my room tonight and watch a movie?

Y/N: Yes, sounds amazing. Do I get cuddles?

Wanda: Yes, and maybe something more... *she smirks*

Nat: And that is my cue to leave, and I do not want to hear you two tonight, I would like to get some sleep.

Y/N & Wanda: Ok but no promises.

Y/N: Love you mom.

Nat: Love you too Hun. I am off to bed. See you two in the morning.

Y/N & Wanda: Night

Meanwhile, Y/N goes and gets her pjs on and grabs snacks, then heads to Wanda's room. Y/N knocks on the door, Wanda opens it with her powers and shuts/locks it behind you. Wanda is in an oversized t-shirt on and nothing else. During the movie, you look up at Wanda and kiss her. After kissing for about two minutes, you climb on top of her and pin her hands above her head, you start to kiss her neck and leaving marks before moving down and taking off her shirt. You start to slowly move your hands down her body until you find her starting to call out your name and you go down on her, after about five mins of giving her pleasure, you start to move your way back up to her lips and asking how it was.

Wanda then starts to get out of your hold and flips you over so that she is on top. She starts to take off your clothes while kissing you. She then moves her hands down and gives you pleasure as she is doing that, you cannot help but moan loud and she puts her hand over your mouth, you start to squirm, so Wanda comes back to kissing and sucking on your body. You two kiss passionately until you fall asleep in her arms. She kisses you on the head and falls asleep.

The next morning

Wanda rolls over, strokes your hair and kisses you until you are awake.

Y/N: Morning love.

Wanda: Morning bubs, should we go down and get breakfast?

Y/N: Sure bubs.

Y/N and Wanda both get dress and head downstairs. As they get downstairs and gets breakfast.

Y/N: Why does everyone look upset and tired?

Nat: I thought I told you two that I did not want to hear it.

Wanda: What are you talking about?

Y/N to Wanda: I am confused, and both give a little smile.

Bucky: Should we tell them?

Wanda: Yes, What?!

Bucky: Take it slow.

Nat: Put it down on me.