Chapter 7

Next morning

Wanda: Good morning sweetheart

Y/N: Good morning

Wanda: How you feeling? *Kisses your head*

Y/N: Headache is gone but have heard something that I wish that I did not. I am sorry that we could not do more last night then just cuddle.

Wanda: There is nothing to be sorry about bubs. I will always be here for you no matter what. I love you so much. But why did you say you wish you did not hear something.

Y/N: Someone was thinking a little loud last night and all I heard repeatedly was NAT and ALEX over and over. I love you too bub lots.

Wanda: OMG?! You do not think Alex & Nat would have do you?

Y/N: SHIT?!!! I need those images out of my mind.... Please help bubs?!

Wanda: Here you go *She puts images of her into your mind*

Y/N: Thanks babe and they are sexy too.

Wanda: *Smiles* We should go downstairs and get breakfast.

Y/N: Sounds good and ok.

You two head downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen eating pancakes and waffles.

Y/N & Wanda: Good Morning Everyone

Everyone: Good Morning

Y/N: Hey Alex and Mom, can I talk to you two for a quick second please?

Alex & Nat: *Look at each other* Sure?!

You three walk into another room and you ask them a question.

Y/N: Ok, so did you two have fun last night? Do anything fun and exciting?

Alex: Had a great night but went to bed and slept amazing.

Nat: Same, why do you ask?

Y/N: Well, one of you two if not both of you were thinking a little loud last night and I read the thoughts and could see you two doing it! Did you sleep together?

Nat: *Smiles at Alex* What are you talking about, sweetheart?

Y/N: Mom, I am happy for you two if you did. Just next time ask F.R.I.D.A.Y to soundproof you room so I do not have those thoughts in my mind please. Alex, I have known you mostly my whole life and you are amazing and if your happy then I am happy for you.

Alex: Sorry that we were thinking too loud, and you had to see that, but I am happy, and I feel safe with Nat.

Nat: Yes, I will *Kisses Alex*

Y/N: Ok good. Glad I helped last night in the game & I am going to head back to my wife/gf and get food.

Alex & Nat: We will be there soon.

Y/N goes back to the kitchen and gets food and kisses Wanda.

Wanda: What did you talk about?

Y/N: What they did together last night, and they are together now *kisses Wanda's cheek*

Alex and Nat come back and sit down. Kara walks in & says Good Morning. Kara sees Nat and Alex holding hands when they walk back into the room. Kara looks at you and you nod Yes.

Kara: Alex, you look happy there and so do you Nat.

Nat & Alex: Yes, thanks we are.

Y/N: So, Kara and Alex, do you want to hang out with Wanda and me today?