Chapter 69 - Married Date Night

SMUT

You all say good night and Wanda drives you two to the cabin. You both go inside and head to the bedroom.

Once you get to the bedroom, you pull her into a very lustful kiss and you both start to take off each others clothes. Once the clothes are off, she pushed you over to the bed not breaking the kiss and you pull her down when you fall onto your back. As you fall on your back and pull her down, she falls on top of you and starts to kiss you then moves down your jaw to your ear and finds a new spot that made you laugh. Wanda continued down to your neck and left a few marks. Her hands were feeling up and down your body. She kissed down your chest and playing with both breasts while sucking on your chest leaving more hickeys. Once she moved down to your waist line, she looked up at you and you nodded letting her know it was ok. She continued down your thighs and back up to your core. Once she reached your core, she pulled you down so that your legs dangled over the bed and she bent down and started to eat you out. Your legs started to shake a lot and after about 5 minutes of eating you out, she started to move back up your body and sat on your chest and kissed you. Wanda looked at you because you had not said a word and saw that you were getting tired.

Wanda: So, I'm guessing that you can be toppe...

Y/N: Not so fast love

Just as she said that, you flip her and pin her down and say nope.

Wanda: I guess not all Black Widows will be topped this week

Y/N: I love you but I'm not a Widow. Just mom and Yelena

Then you start to kiss Wanda while you play with each of her breasts and you start to kiss down her body. You start to feel goosebumps on her arms as you run your hands down them while you suck on each boob and leaving marks. As you move down to her waist, you look up and ask and she nods. You kiss down her legs and then you stick two fingers inside while you suck on her clit. After about 5 minutes, you pull out your fingers because you could feel her about to release and just as she felt your tongue inside, she release and you licked her clean. After licking her clean, you suck on your fingers and stick them back in for a few minutes and when you did that, Wanda screamed your name so loud that you were sure that the compound could hear. Wanda's legs shook a lot and when she released again it was all over your hand. You pulled out your hand and kissed her. You got up and grabbed a wet cloth and cleaned her up and washed your hands.

Y/N: Guess you finally figured out what all those fingers can do. One day you maybe able to top me but not tonight there love

All Wanda could do was nod in agreement

Y/N: Do you want a bath or shower to get cleaned up or do you just want to sleep and bath in the morning?

Wanda: Morning... I can't move

Y/N: I guess I topped you! Lol

Wanda: I guess so

You laid down and Wanda rolled over and laid her head on your chest and fell asleep cuddled up to you. You kissed her head and fell asleep after she was out.

Next Morning

Around 9 am, you are woken up to a text from both Nat and Alex. You look down and see Wanda still asleep. You slowly get up and start a bath after you throw a robe on. Once the bath was done, you walk back over to a sleepy wife and wake her up. She looks at you and you kiss her while picking her up to take her to the bath. You put her in and say I will be in after I grab my phone, one second love. You grabbed your phone and came back in, took off the robe and got into the bath behind her. Wanda laid in your lap while you laugh at the texts.

Wanda: What's up bubs?

Y/N: I guess even though we were at the cabin both mom and Alex texted me saying that we were loud.

Wanda: You're joking right?

Y/N: Nope *Shows her the texts*

Wanda: Great, I'm embarrassed

Y/N: Guess I know what makes you scream

Wanda: Yes but now everyone knows that

Y/N: Yes but you are mine and only mine. I love you

Wanda: Yours and only yours. I love you too

Wanda continues to lay on you and try to be able to get some strength to be able to move but is very sore. You call Nat

On Phone with Nat

Y/N: Good morning mom. How are you?

Nat: Tired but ok. Did you two sleep ok?

Y/N: Yes. Had a very eventful night

Alex: Yah, we heard that

Nat: Guessing Sam was right

Y/N: Well, someone thought that they could top me but I guess not. Told you Sam wasn't kidding. Ok, so who is up? Able to walk and want to go out?

Nat: Everyone is up besides Kate & Yelena. Everyone can walk surprisingly. Can Wanda walk? If at all?

Wanda chimes in

Wanda: Just barely like 5 steps and then I'm stuck. I'm so sorry that you guys heard us. That was on top of soundproofing the cabin too

Alex: Holy shit

Steve in the background yelling "LANGUAGE"

Nat laughing

Y/N: Well, let me get us dressed and then meet you guys at the compound in like 30 minutes

Nat: Sounds good

You hang up the phone and then lean down and kiss Wanda's neck. She leans forward so that you could get up then helped Wanda up and out. You put her on the bench, got a towel and dried her off and helped her get dressed. Once she was in sweats, t-shirt and a sweatshirt, then you got yourself dried and dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt. You grabbed both of your phones and then picked up Wanda and headed to the car. Once she was in the car, you went to go lock the door and then went to your side and got in and headed to the compound. You parked the car and helped Wanda out. Wanda got onto your back and you both headed inside to the main living room where the girls were waiting for both of you.

Once you made it to the couch, you set Wanda down gently and you sat next to her. Everyone looked at you and then you all laughed.