Chapter 76 - Minigolf & Ice Cream

After about 5 minutes, Lila & Emily come in and you introduce Emily to Nat.

Nat: So, what are you guys up to for the rest of the day?

Lila: Well, Aunt Nat, we are going to play mini golf and get ice cream later

Nat: Sounds like a fun day

Emily: Yah it should be

Wanda: You girls ready to go have a fun-filled weekend?

Lila: Yes

Emily: Yes

Y/N: You guys go out. I will be right there

Wanda, Emily and Lila head out to the car and you ask Nat a question before you leave for the day with the kiddos.

Y/N: Hey mom, can we chat later please? I really need to talk to you

Nat: Yah. Message me when you get back and we can chat ok?

Y/N: Deal. Thanks mom. I better be going before they leave me here.

Nat: Go. Chat later. Love you

Y/N: Love you too

Then you ran out to the car and got into the car. You noticed that the window was down, so you decided to go and jump into the seat that way. Everyone was shocked and laughed at you. Wanda drove off to the mini golf place. When you got there, everyone got out and you all went in and got what color golf ball and club that everyone wanted. Wanda went with red, Emily went with yellow, Lila went with green and you went with blue. Before you started, Lila said something.

Lila: Before we begin, can we make it interesting?

Y/N: What are you thinking?

Lila looks at Emily and Emily smiles and nods

Lila: Emily and me vs you and Wanda?

Wanda: Yah, sure

Y/N: That works for me

Emily goes first and gets it very close to the hole. Wanda is next and it still has about 5 feet to go. Lila is next and gets a hole-in-one. You go last and it bounces off the rock and bumps Wanda's ball closer. After everyone goes again, Emily ends up with 2 strokes, Wanda ends up with 2 strokes, Lila has 1 stroke, and you had 3 strokes. After the first 9 holes, Emily and Lila had a score of 25 while you and Wanda had a score of 32. Wanda can see how happy you are and hugs you. Once you make it to the last hole, hole 18, if you get a hole-in-one, you win a prize. Emily goes first and misses but gets it on the second try. Lila gets a hole-in-one, Wanda gets a hole-in-one and you get it after 2 tries. Final score was 38-45 meaning that Lila and Emily won. You all went in to return the clubs, then Lila and Wanda got their prizes. Wanda gave you hers and told you to give it to Lila.

Lila: Hey Emily, will you be my girlfriend?

Emily: Yes I will

Lila gives Emily the little stuffed animal and then hugs her. You walk over to Lila and give her the one that Wanda gave you.

Lila: I can't take this, sis. Wanda gave it to you.

Y/N: Yes you can. I have a real one running around the compound named Paisley, who is a husky. It's yours, I promise

Lila: Thanks Wanda and sis

Wanda: You're welcome Lila

Emily: Ice cream time?

Y/N: Sure

Emily grabs Lila's hand and they walk hand-in-hand to the car. You had a smile on your face and held Wanda's hand and headed back to the car. You drove over to the ice cream shop. Emily and Lila got out with Wanda. You get out, lock the car and walk inside. You tell Wanda that you want a Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake then hand her the card. You go sit at a booth and wait for everyone to sit down. While you were waiting, you decided to check your numbers with your phone because you asked Alex if you could do something different then poking fingers, she said yes and your numbers read 133 mg/dL. Even though you were on the high side, you were ok. Just as you put your phone down, Lila and Emily came over and sat down with their ice cream.