Chapter 89 - Move to Alex's Earth?

Wanda: Bath time?

Y/N: Ofc. I would never pass up bath time. I love you always and forever bubba

Wanda: I love you too. Always and forever bubs

Wanda helps you upstairs and sits you on the bench in the bathroom while she turns the water on and puts bubbles in. Once the bath is filled, she turns to you to see you looking at her with puppy dog eyes asking for help due to being sore. She helps you then lifts you into the tub. She then gets undressed herself and gets in right behind you so that you are laying on her chest and her arms are wrapped around you. You lean into her touch and feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed.

Y/N: Hey bubs, you know that I love you right?

Wanda: Ofc I do. I love you so much

Y/N: Thank you

Wanda: For what?

Y/N: For never leaving me and always be there. I know that I have not always been easy to be around, but you never did give up on me. I wouldn't be here or the person that I am today because of you I am.

Wanda: Bubs, I will always be here for you. You have changed me into a better person. You have done so much for me and thank you. I am never leaving you. You are the person that I think about when I am away from you for too long and the person I think about when I go to bed.

You start to tear up a bit when Wanda said it. Wanda could hear you silently crying, so she kisses your head and then kiss down your neck and back up to your ear and whisper sweet things into your ear which just made you melt even more.

Y/N: Before you make me cry anymore happy tears, can we go snuggle in bed please?

Wanda: Yes, we can. You can lay in my arms tonight bubs

Y/N: Sounds good

Wanda got up and out, put a towel on then helped you out and helped you get dried off and pjs put on then got into bed and opened her arms. Once she did that, you got into bed and cuddled right up to her. After about 10 minutes of Wanda saying sweet things, you were out, and Wanda kissed your head and went to bed. Around 4 am, you got up to use the rest room and, on your way back, you start to feel yourself shake. You make it back to bed.

Y/N: Bubs?

Wanda: What's wrong?

Y/N: I'm having an episode. Please help

Wanda: Ok

Wanda gets up and comes to you. She puts you on your side and holds your head. Wanda then gets FRIDAY to call Nat and Alex. About 3 minutes later, Nat and Alex come in and see you in recovery position and just start to open your eyes and see everything. You take a few deep breaths as tears fall. Wanda is rubbing circles on your back to calm you down. Nat has your hands and rubbing her thumb over your knuckles. You go to speak, and Nat shakes her head no and you nod your head. After about 20 minutes, you have calmed down and had the strength to sit up, but Wanda was still behind you. Nat and Alex sat down in front of you on the bed.

Alex: Morning sweetheart

Y/N: Morning mum

Nat: Are you ok?

Y/N: I don't know. It hasn't been 10 hours yet and I got up to use the rest room. When I was walking back, I started to shake and made it to bed. That's when I woke Wanda and had her help me. After that I couldn't hear or see anything. Bubs, how long was this one?

Wanda: This seemed to be about 5 minutes. Just after a minute, I had FRIDAY get Alex and Nat. They came in just as you were waking up and coming back to yourself.

Alex does a quick check on numbers and sees that it is like not even reading, so she goes and grabs a pop tart and some orange juice, so that you don't have another one. She comes back with a pop tart (chocolate) and orange juice and hands them to you, and you eat and drink.

Y/N: Thanks mum. Could most of my seizures be due to my blood sugar levels?

Alex: They most likely are. How often are you checking?

Y/N: Not as often as I probably should be

Alex hands you one of your meds to take and you take it with the rest of the orange juice.

Y/N: I'm sorry guys for waking you up so early

Wanda: Don't. It's ok. We have all told you that if you need us to either wake us or call us anytime. So don't you dare try to apologize *Kisses your head*

Nat: Wands is right. We will always be here no matter what. Hey Love, should we ask them now or wait?

Alex: Up to you

Wanda & Y/N: Ask us what?!

Alex: We were wondering if you possibly would also like to move to my Earth as well

You become speechless and trying to process what mum just said.

Wanda: Alex, I think you broke my wife. Are you two serious though?

Nat: We are dead serious

You don't say anything and just get up and walk out and head to the garage and grab your helmet and bike and head to your secret spot. You had sweatpants and a sweatshirt on that you slept in. About 5 minutes later, Nat got on alert saying that one of the bikes was taken.

Nat: I know where she went. She just took her bike to most likely go think, I hope.

Alex: Where did she go?

Nat: One of her spots, most likely the one that she took me to yesterday but I'm not 100% sure and none of us can contact or call her due to her phone being right there *Points to your phone on the nightstand still plugged in*

Wanda: Was it the bunker spot or the gun range spot?

Nat: It was the spot that had paintball, archery and the gun range and is camouflage from the outside

Wanda: How long did it take you to get there yesterday?

Nat: About 2 hours

Wanda: Which means she took the long way around then with you. That spot is a huge training facility. That spot is 3 miles and has a lot more than what you think. Most of it is underground. It's a 30-minute drive from here.

Alex: How do we not know about this, but you do?

Wanda: Due to times when we first started to date, that is where we did our dates. Also, when we said that we would be training but no one could find us in the training room here.

Nat: The two of you were gone for hours on end but the whole-time you guys were not that far away?!

Wanda: Correct

Alex: What do you think she is doing?

Wanda: Music *Smiling*

Nat: Ok? Should we go get her?

Wanda: If she isn't back by lunch, yes, we should. I think she is trying to process what you two just said

Alex: Ok

Nat: Ok. Let us know if you hear anything plz?

Wanda: Will do. I am however going back to bed. I will see you guys in a bit. Love you guys

Nat: Deal. Love you too Wands

Alex: Deal. Love you too