Chapter 32 - New Powers

SMUT 

Y/N: Nope. Have to keep that name going but we can talk more about that later. I want you

You grab Wanda and teleport to your room. Wanda give you a very confused look and asked how?! Your speechless and then throw her on the bed and pin her down by sitting on top of her

Wanda starts to undress you with her powers while you are kissing her. You start to passionately kiss her and then undress her and kiss down her body. You stop for a second and tie her up and then start to kiss her body some more before moving down to her stomach leaving marks every so often. Once you make it down to her waist, you take off her pants and unders then stick two fingers in while kissing down her thighs and then kisses back up. Once you reach your fingers, you start to suck on the outside before pulling your fingers out. Once you know that she is ready to release you tell her to let go and eat her cleanly and then once the first high is done, you stick your fingers back in and go harder and faster for another few minutes once her legs start to shake. After 2 rounds of eating her out, you clean her up down there then start kissing and leaving marks back up her body. Once you make it back up to her lips, you untie her and kiss her.

 Once she has gotten her breath back, she flips you over so that she is on top of you. She ties your hands up and starts to kiss you down your body while she puts one finger in to start then puts a second one in and starts to go faster and once she teases you, she goes faster and faster and then you release and she eats you out multiple times. Once your legs start to shake, she moves kissing back up your body and then kisses you passionately. She unties you and your arms fall down next to you. She then lays next to you on the bed and you pull the covers up over the both of you. You pull her into you.

 She places her head onto your chest and snuggles up to you. Wanda starts to fall asleep and then you heard a knock on the door, so you use your powers to unlock the door and let Alex in. You have a huge smile on your face and Alex notices it.

Alex: Happy there? I brought you your meds. You will need to take two everyday for the first two weeks then only one until you run out and need a refill. You will need to take them in the morning when you first get up and have some food, so at breakfast.

Y/N: Thank you Alex and yes I am happy. I am taking the first steps in asking for help. I promise that I will ask for help from now on instead of pushing everyone away. Do you mind getting us when it's dinner time? We are going to sleep for a bit.

Alex: Of course. I will send Nat up to wake you two up or even Kara.

Wanda: Thank you Alex

Alex puts the meds on the side table and walks out and closes the door. You kiss Wanda on the head and say get some rest love. We both need it. You both fall asleep. Next thing you know, you are woken up with both Alex and Nat dumping ice cold water on the two of you. You pull the blankets above your heads and then teleport the two of you to the bathroom before Nat could pull the blankets down. 

Once Nat pulls the blankets down and sees that neither of you are there, she then hears the shower going. She yells dinner in 10 minutes. We will see you down there. After a quick shower, you both get dressed and go downstairs and sit at the table.

Nat: Did you have a nice nap there you two?

Wanda: It was amazing until you two poured cold water on us

Nat: Y/N, do you have a new power by anychance that you found out about or Wanda is it you that has a new power?

Wanda: What are you talking about Nat?

Y/N: Yah mom, what you talking about?

Nat: We poured cold water to wake you two up, Y/N pulled the covers over both your heads, then by the time I pulled them down you two were in the bathroom and in the shower but neither of you walked to the bathroom and Y/N didn't superspeed.