Chapter 72 - Red Room Nightmare

It is now around 7 pm and Ava nods to Sarah meaning it is time to head home. You said your goodbyes and everyone hugged each other then Ava opened a portal and the two of them went home. You yawned because you were tired and looked at Wanda with puppy dog eyes.

Wanda: Tired love?

Y/N: Yes. Piggy back ride to bed?

Wanda: Sure. Hop on

You hopped onto Wanda's back and she headed up to your guys' room and gently sat you on the bed. Wanda helped you into some pjs then Nat and Alex knocked on the door because they didn't see you in the movie room any more.

Wanda: Come in

Nat: Hey you guys ok?

Y/N: Yah. I'm just really tired and ready for bed even thought it's only 7:45 pm

Alex: Can I test your blood sugar level one last time before you go to sleep please love?

Y/N: Sure mum you can

You ask Alex how to do the poke and she shows you but lets you do it this time. Both Nat and Wanda were surprised that you asked to do it. Alex also showed you how to do the tester as well. The reader said 105 which was back in normal range. Alex had a huge smile on her face and then you hugged her.

Y/N: Thanks mum for showing me how to do this

Nat: Sweetheart, you did it by yourself there. I'm so proud of you. Are you ok?

Y/N: Yah I'm ok. Anytime I see Alex or Bruce with a needle, it's to help me not hurt me. I have come to terms with what has happened and this is because of my own doing.

Wanda: I get that love, but the three of us will be here to help always. It's not just on you but I'm extremely proud of overcoming your fears though.

Alex: If you feel shaky in the middle of the night, wake one of us three up and we can get you the right things to help you keep the blood sugar up, ok? And I don't care if it is 2:30 am, wake us up ok?

Y/N: Ok deal *yawns*

Nat and Alex both say good night sweetheart, hug then kiss you good night. They walk out and shut the door. Wanda got changed into her pjs and crawled into bed then opened her arms, you crawled over and laid in her arms, kissed her then laid your head back on her chest and was out.

Around 4 am, you rolled over and grabbed your phone and texted both Alex and Nat saying that you needed something but wasn't sure what could help to bring it down because when you tested it about 5 minutes prior to texting them, it read 220. Then Alex texted you back.

Text with Alex at 4:10 am

Y/N: Hey Alex and mom, what can I drink or eat to help bring down my numbers back to normal?

Alex: Sweetheart, what was the number?

Y/N: 220

Alex: Ok, I will bring you some apples and peanut butter

Y/N: Ok. Thank you mum

Alex: No problem love. Be there in 5 minutes

Alex rolled over and kissed Nat then Alex got out of bed, went to the kitchen to cut an apple and grab some peanut butter and brought it up to you. Alex saw you outside your room just sitting on the floor waiting. She sat down next to you and gave you the apple

Alex: What you doing out here sweetheart? Why did you leave the room?

Y/N: I just didn't want to wake up Wanda. I did also try to see if I could make it to the kitchen but only made it this far because I'm shaky