Chapter 62 - Wedding Day Part 1

You crawl into bed next to Alex and went to sleep. You woke up around 9 am to pancakes and chocolate milk in bed from the kids. You sit up in bed and start to eat the pancakes from the kids then you take the plates downstairs and put them in the kitchen. You turn around and go hug the kiddos and say thank you guys.

Clint: Morning shooter

Y/N: Morning dad

Clint: How'd you sleep? Any nightmares?

Y/N: A small one but not really any nightmares. Slept ok

Alex: You ok there?

Y/N: Yes just happy that I get to marry Wanda today. Hey dad, do you need help setting anything up or is it all good?

Clint: The only thing left that needs to be set up, is the music stuff but I think that you should set it up because you are surprising everyone with music tonight.

Y/N: Ok I will get some shorts and t-shirt on and go set it up. Alex, do you mind helping me then we can go get ready?

Alex: Sure. Would love to help you. Lets go then

You and Alex go out to the barn and grab the drums and mic and set them up over by the dance floor. You then go back and she helps you move the piano out because you need it. Once it is all set up, you do a sound check and make sure it is all ready for tonight. You get it all ready then you look at Alex and give her the thumbs up. After you give her the thumbs up, you both go back inside and go get ready. Alex takes a quick shower and gets her dress on. You take a quick picture and send it to Wanda then you go take a shower and get into your dress. It is now around 4 pm and people are starting to show up. Ava and Sarah show up and Laura shows them to your room. They knock and come in and you hug them.

Y/N: I'm guessing that it's about 4 pm if you two are here?

Ava: Yes. Team Flash and Team Arrow are all here.

Sarah: I know that almost all of the Avengers are outside

Just as Sarah said that, you get a text from Nat saying to call her please

Y/N: Ok. Hold on one second. Nat needs me to call her

You call Nat and she answers

Phone call with Nat

Nat: Hey sweetheart, Wanda is freaking out

Y/N: Put her on the phone please mom

Nat: You're on speaker, she can hear you

Y/N: Wanda, what's going on? Talk to me please

Wanda: I'm nervous is all. I'm feeling overwhelmed again

Y/N: You don't need to feel overwhelmed or nervous. You are marrying me today. I will be waiting for you. Is Pietro with you?

Wanda: No he is not

Y/N: Why not?

Wanda: Because it was part of his punishment. I'm not actually sure where he is at. We are on the quin jet but at the house

Y/N: I will find him and send him to you. Ok? Please just breathe for me. You are good. We are happy. You are marrying me today. I love you so much. I will see you in like 40 mins, love.

Wanda: Ok. I love you too *giggles* You're right, we are happy. Thank you love.

Nat: Thanks sweetheart. See you soon

Y/N: Thanks mom

Ends phone call

You open your door and call for Clint. Clint comes running up and smiles at you

Clint: You called? *Laughing*

Y/N: I need you to find Pietro like now and send him to the quin jet out back. Wanda needs him. Tell him that his punishment is over and to hurry his ass over there.

Clint: Will do. You got maybe about 30 mins before your wedding starts

Y/N: Ok thanks dad. I just need to do my hair. Where am I meeting you at?

Clint: By the front door

Y/N: Ok sounds good

Clint goes and finds Pietro and tells him to go to the quin jet fast because Wanda needs him and his punishment is over. Pietro ran as quick as he could to the quin jet to help Wanda.

Alex: Y/N, ready to get your hair done so that you can get married?

Y/N: Yes and Alex?

Alex: Yes sweetheart

Y/N: Thank you helping me with everything. This right now would not be possible without you or mom.

Alex: No need to thank me. You are awesome and amazing. Everyone loves you and we are all proud of you. I truly can't wait to see everyone's faces for after the wedding when you are playing.

Y/N: You're not the only one. Not many people know that I play let alone write my own music. Even these two were surprised when I told them.

Ava: I can't wait to hear you play again

Sarah: Neither can I

Alex: And you're done. Are you ready?

Y/N: More than ever

Ava: Then lets get you downstairs

Alex, Ava, Sarah and you went downstairs. You waited at the front door for Clint because you were going down first. The girls went to go take their spots. Nat finished getting Wanda ready and Pietro walked her down about 3 minutes after Clint walked you down. You stood there looking at Wanda in awe and happy tears in your eyes as she walked down. 

Once she gets to you, Tony started the ceremony and then you both say your vows. After vows, Tony said "I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride." Just as Tony said kiss, Wanda pulled you in and gave you a really passionate kiss. Then you guys walked hand-in-hand down the aisle and headed to the dance floor area, where you waited for everyone to find their seats. Once everyone got into their spots, you stand up and say a small little speech then everyone starts to eat.