Chapter 85 - Meds stop?

You hugged Tony and then walked upstairs back to the common room to go chat with Nat for a bit. You go in and sit on Wanda's lap and hug her then turn towards Nat and smile.

Nat: Hey, you good there sweetheart?

Y/N: I'm good mom. How was the mission?

Nat: It was good besides a few bruises but it's ok. How was your day? What you talk with Tony about?

Y/N: Tony is helping me with upgrades to my suit or my new suit. We are going to work on it more this weekend. Then I asked him what he thought of the name Shadow, and he loved it to be for my music name. Day was amazing and fun.

Nat: What did you do?

Y/N: Hung out with Wands and then took the Lambo out to go to the beach to watch the sunset. Had a small food fight, got all my songs together for tomorrow and snuggled

Nat: The Lambo moved? Lol. That sounds like an amazing day. Food fight with whip cream?

Y/N: How do you know that?

Nat: You still have some in your hair but it's cute though

Wanda: She used her hand a little bit to get me, and I used a paper plate to get her.

Nat: That's cute

Y/N: Hey mom, have you noticed anything off about me lately? Like, I'm forgetting things or me zoning out more?

Nat: Not really, why do you ask?

Y/N: Just thought I would ask

Wanda: Have you seen her have any more episodes since when the girls were here?

Nat: Just the one from when I went to grab her from her run yesterday. Do I need to ask Bruce to do another scan?

Wanda: I'm not sure. But she has been more tired lately or zones out not hearing anyone for a few minutes but then acts like nothing happened

As Wanda asks Nat a few questions, you're still on Wanda's lap and you were zoning out then started to shake. Wanda picked you up and sat you in recovery position and waited for you to stop. Once you did, Nat looked at Wanda and Wanda shook her head signaling saying yes to do another scan with Bruce. Nat had Wanda pick you up and take you down to med bay for Bruce to do another scan. After the scan, you woke up and just smiled.

Nat: Sweetheart, you good? Do you remember anything that just happened?

Y/N: I had an episode. I could hear this time, but I couldn't talk, like I was mute. Do you think that the meds are not working anymore?

Nat: Most likely sweetheart

Y/N: Then what do I do?

Bruce: Here, take these two pills and I will see what is going on and let you know. I promise you that we will figure this out.

Y/N: Thanks Bruce *Takes the two pills*

Wanda: Lets get you up to bed because you need your rest for tomorrow

Y/N: Ok

Wanda helps you down off the table and up to bed. Nat went to go grab you some water and a small snack and then brought it up to you. After Nat left for bed, you ate the small snack and a little water and snuggled up to Wanda and went to bed. Bruce was working in the lab when he figured out why the meds quit working. He found that due to your new power or the old power that you started using again, it threw off what the strength needed to be and then he started to figure out what meds would help you. Nat walks into the lab to see if Bruce had any updates about what was going on and that's when Bruce told her. Nat just nodded and walked out. Nat decided to head to Alex's Earth and see if she could back early. Alex agreed after Nat told her what was going on. When Nat and Alex got back to the compound, it was now 3:30 am, so they both went to bed and would talk to you and Bruce later.

It is now around 7:45 am and you get up and showered and then changed into a t-shirt and skinny jeans and head downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. You weren't really paying attention to who was in the kitchen until you felt a hand on your shoulder and that's when you turned and saw Alex behind you. You were speechless and just got up and hugged her while letting the tears escape your eyes. Alex just held you in a hug for a bit and kissed your head. When you pulled away, you hugged Nat.

Y/N: Morning mom and mum

Nat: Morning sweetheart

Alex: How are you doing?

Y/N: I'm not sure to be honest. Hey, where's dad?

Nat: Training room

Y/N: Ok. Thanks. I will be right back. Promise

You run off to the training room and go over to see Clint

Y/N: Hey dad, can you come with me today please?

Clint: Noon?

Y/N: Yes. Which means leaving around 11:15 am

Clint: Sounds good. Take the jeep?

Y/N: Sure

Clint: See you in a bit

Y/N: Love you dad

Clint: Love you, shooter

Then you left and went back to the kitchen. Alex told you to follow her to the lab and you did. Alex knew everything that was going on and then took some of your blood and did a blood sugar test as well. Your numbers were fine and then she asked you some questions.

Alex: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Better today

Alex: Even though you have been taking your meds, how many episodes have you had?

Y/N: Since you left, I would have to say about 6 episodes, but they seem to be happening a lot more lately

Alex: You have had 9 since I left

Y/N: 9? What? *Crying*

Alex: Hey, it's ok. That means it's only about 3 times you didn't notice. Breathe please

You calmed down some but then you needed the oxygen mask to help breathe some more. After 20 minutes on the mask, you were fine. Alex knew you were meeting with Matt today then looked at you.

Alex: Who is going with you to meet with Matt later?

Y/N: Dad

Alex: Ok. I will have your new meds ready for when you get back

Y/N: The meds stopped, didn't they?

Alex: Yes, because of you using your invisible powers. I didn't know you had them, so I didn't put that into account

Y/N: It's ok. I completely forgot that I had that power until I used it again. I'm sorry. Did mom go get you last night?

Alex: Yes. She needed me and so did you. I missed both of you so much *Hugs you*

Y/N: I missed you a lot and asked every day when you would be back *Hugs back*

You both go upstairs to the couch and then you sit with your headphones on listening to your playlist. Wanda comes over, kisses your head, and then sits behind you, pulling you into her and her just holding you. You lean into the hug and quietly have some tears come down. You look at the clock and see that it's already 10 am, so you get up, kiss Wanda, and go walk outside and sit against the compound just thinking and trying to process everything. It is now 11am and you're still outside when Clint walks into the main room looking for you.