Chapter 84 - Car Ride

Y/N: Hey, question?

Wanda: Yes sweetheart

Y/N: I want to take one of my cars out, but you would have to go with, but it wouldn't be until 6

Wanda: Sunset by the beach tonight?

Y/N: Yes, but with you please?

Wanda: Ofc and if you're asking to take one of the cars that you own, that means the Lambo doesn't it there, sweetheart?

Y/N: Yes, because I would take the bike, but you don't know how to ride, and I love my bikes too much to throw you on it. Plus, mom isn't home yet

Wanda: Fine we can take the Lambo

Y/N: Thank you. I'm starting to get hungry. Can we get some lunch?

Wanda: Yah come on

You both get up and head to the kitchen to see what you could make for lunch. After about 5 minutes of searching, you decided on making pancakes because they sounded good. You got out everything that you needed and made some pancakes. Once they were done, you made 2 plates with a stack of 3 each, then grabbed the can of whipped cream and put some on top of each then squirted some into your mouth. When Wanda wasn't looking, you put some into your hand and walked over to her and spread it on her face. She was stunned at first then after wiping off her face, she put some onto a paper plate and did it to you, but instead of running away, she kissed you. Instead of eating the pancakes, the kiss turned into a make out session instead. After 5 minutes, you pulled away for air, you grabbed the two plates and sat down. You both started to eat then Wanda put the dirty dishes away. The time was now 3 pm and you started to feel tired and so was Wanda. So, you went to the couch, and both sat down and snuggled watching some Van Dike and set an alarm for 5:15 pm. Next thing you know, it is 5:15 pm because the alarm was going off and you both got up and got changed into a sweatshirt and sweats, then headed to the garage to get the Lambo.

When you made it to the garage and over to the Lambo, you used your fingerprint to open the door for Wanda and then got into the car yourself. Wanda was amazed with how much you put into the car and made it safe to drive and you started the car then reached over to grab her hand. You intertangled your fingers with hers and drove off to the beach to watch the sunset. Once at the beach, you park then open the back and grab a blanket and her hand and walked over to your favorite spot. You put the blanket down, you sit down then Wanda sits in between your legs and you two watch the sunset together. After the sun sets, you lean down and kiss Wanda on the head. You both sit there for a bit longer then you get a text from Tony, so you look at your phone.

Texting with Tony

Tony: Hey kiddo, where are you at?

Y/N: Went out with Wanda to the beach to watch the sunset. What's up? Are you guys back?

Tony: Yes, we are. Just wanted to check on you cuz I heard about yesterday and just love my niece

Y/N: I love you too Uncle T. Yah, Wanda took care of me today. Is mom, ok?

Tony: Yah she's good. Just a few bruises but she's good. When will you two be home?

Y/N: Most likely within the hour. I am still sore from my run yesterday and I am meeting Matt tomorrow to go over some of my songs for my album. I took the Lambo out. I will come see you before I go to bed. I want to ask you a question.

Tony: Deal. Sounds good. Drive safe. I will most likely be in the lab if I'm not in the common room

Y/N: Sounds good

Ends text with Tony

Y/N: Hey bubba, you ready to head back?

Wanda: Yah. You ok to drive?

Y/N: Yah, I'm ok. I'm just a little sore and started to get tired again but I need to go talk to Uncle Tony before bed tonight.

Wanda: Ok, sounds good

You both got up, folded the blanket then head back to the car. You opened Wanda's door and she got in. You walked over and got in yourself. You drove back to the compound and parked the car. You got out then opened her door and helped her out. You walked together to the common room. Nat saw you two and hugged both of you.

Nat: Hey you two. Did you have a good day?

Wanda: Had a blast. We can talk more in a bit. Hey bubs, go talk to Tony then we will chat with Nat and everyone when you're done. Deal?

Y/N: Deal. Give me like 20-30 minutes, then I will be back upstairs to you guys

Wanda: Deal. Love you

Y/N: Love you too

You walk off to go ask Tony a question, while Nat had a confused look on her face and then sat down on the couch with Wanda.

In the common room

Nat: Hey Wands, do you know what she is asking Tony?

Wanda: Nope. She just said that she needed to talk to him before bed

Nat: Ok. Just thought that I would ask

Wanda: Cool

With Tony in Lab

Y/N: Hey Uncle T

Tony: Hey kiddo. So, what's up?

Y/N: Have you thought of any upgrades for my suit, or did you not start yet? Also, what do you think of the name, Shadow?

Tony: I made a few upgrades but want your opinion on some others. Shadow is a cool name. Why do you ask? We can work on your suit next week or this weekend if you want

Y/N: This weekend works great. As far as Shadow, I was thinking about using it for my stage name or my music instead of my name.

Tony: That sounds perfect. Can I ask how you came up with Shadow?

Y/N: Shadow came from when I was in the Red Room before I got out. I was named the Shadow Widow due to my powers and being a trained killer.

Tony: Now you're using the name for good instead of it being linked to something bad. I love it kiddo

Y/N: Thanks Uncle T. Well, I'm going to go up and chat with mom for a bit before I go to bed. Night Uncle T

Tony: Night Kiddo